•the fifth•

I was sitting on the floor, motionless. Crossed-legs staring at Shawn's back who cleaned up the last blood from Joe's chest. Joe was still awful to see but the blood was gone luckily. Shawn slides down next to me. And started talking. I just heard him, it didn't reach my mind. I saw Stef trying to comfort Lotta. She was crying, nobody could comfort her. That was Joe's Job. Joe was the same for her as Demian is for me. Only they could call us. surprised Shawn can calm me pretty good as well. Maybe it's the way his sents reminded me of my grandparents.

"Hey... How did you find out?" He asked.
I didn't respond. The pictures of all the dead students.
"I need to get out of here". And walked out, right back to no mans land. I pressed my back to the lockers. Looked at the chair where Demian was.
His hair covered his eyes. Head hung to the floor. I looked around but the shooter was nowhere to be found. I jogged carefully to Demian.
"Hey...". He looked up at me, his eyes were grey instead of light blue. A bleeding cut crossed his right-cheek reached his eye which was swollen.
"What the heck are you doing here... i thought...".
"I'm going to save you".
"get out!".
I unknot the rope around his wrists. "Stop... Lilia!".
"Demian?..".
I stepped back from him. Went on with whipping the blood from his face with my sleeve.
"I mean it... Lilia leave!". dragging his nails in my arm. "Oh... Demian stop!".
"No". he squeezed his fingers more around my arm. Stoped my bloodcerulation.
"Demian get off of me!". His eyes darkened.
"Listen... Lilia, they'll kill you if they see us here". I stumbled back. He wad never so rude to me. He was acutely never rude to anybody.
What happen to the sweet soft caring boy i knew?
I fell back on the floor. My legs too weak to walk.
"Your okay" Shawn asked me. Who ran to me.
"Demian.," i muttered.
"What have you done to her?!".
"I told her to leave".
"Let her!"
He took my shoulder and lead me to the lockers again. He took me to the boy's dressing room.
"Why aren't we go back to the basement".
"They're in danger there".
"Then why are WE here?".
"The dressing rooms are the saved places in the school". he closed the door.
"And why the boy's room..?".
"Here we build a stronger wall by ourselves so we can keep shouting it... why are you feeling uncomfortable in here?".
I blushed, I've heard a lot of stories from girls who were taken to this room by boy's... that they were raped.

Would Shawn rape me right here now?!

"My friend is dead...Jay is dead...".
Jay? I didn't know him at all to be honest. I knew his name... he always walked with Shawn through the hallways. And had his locker at the same row as mine but that was it.

His name was Jay Summer camps he was the fifth...