•the forty-eighth•

I ran back at him pulled my arms around his waist dragged him back.
"Why did you do that!".
"I had to".he looked down at his feet.
"Unbelievable... you just...you just...".
"Lilia i can't hold myself back they did something weird to me and i can't hold back!".
"Demian i can help...".
"You can't Lilia!".
"Okay". i sadly looked down, though i was about to cry.
"Go away".
"I'm sorry". as i looked up to him can see i was about to cry he can hear my voice was about to break.

I turned back and walked away. For real now, back to the warehouse.

I had images that Shawn would run up and hug me as tight as he could.
But nothing from that is true i came in an empty warehouse. Nobody to hold me nobody to calm me i was alone with a feeling of sadness building up.
I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket. I took it our and unlocked my screen.

Shawn: I'm sorry i don't think i can see you again you're changed Lilia you're changed and i can't take it

Lilia: Shawn what do you mean i can control my mind now!

Shawn: i can't see you like this

Lilia: please don't leave me Demian left me already i can't lose you too

Shawn: ...

Lilia: Shawn!

Shawn left the chat

Great could be at least tell me where he went?!

I felt salt burning tears streaming down my jaw. I collapsed on the ground. Stared at the ceiling. Slowly buffer coating myself by crying.

In the silence was nipped by the bullet being fired through the air like a finale reason of grief.

the forty-eighth.