•the thirty-eight•

I whould never get used to the sound of a bullet being fired. It will always take me back to this... i know i can't go back to this... i can't go back to Demian. He was gone..
Brainwashed by the shooters.

"You think that the bullet can hit throught this door?". I lifted my head from his back.
"I hope its bulletproof".
"Lets hope they'll stop soon".

Shawn lay me down on the sofa. Took carefuly my leather jacket off. Folwed it behind my head as a pillow.
"I'm not tired".
"I know... i wanna see how your ankel is... just relax".
He took of my bandage, my skin still showed an agresife red wound. I hissed in pain.
"Ssstt its all fine i'm done in a minute".
He was done with redoing my bandage.
"Let me check on your hand".
"My hand is good".
I pushed myself up, took his bandaged hand. It was still agresife but stared to heal a bit.
I foled the bandage back.
"Its all good".
"Told you".
I lay down om the sofa stared at the ceilling.

Since the shooting stared i had no time to realy think about thats happening. I tried to turn the gunshots in the sounds of birds and people. Like in a city. i picured myself on the streets working on my wall painting. Like the day of the fist summerday last school.

But i knew the sounds of shot will never turn into birds. No as long we are stucked here.
I covered my ears to pretent it isn't real but it is... Shawn just looked at the door.

"That was the thirty-eight". a bullet hit skin broke throught bones.
"One more less".