•My Demian•

All dropped to the floor this was a mass murder. At least 40 bodies lay dead on the floor. Nobody has protested or even tried to stop it nobody has ran away

They were all tired... I am tired.

I wanted to run away but the shooter held me back. "The next is yours, ".
My blood turned cold as my heart sunk into my stomach.
"Please don't make me choose between Shawn and Demian".
"Isn't it pretty simple? Choosing between your best friends and somebody you barely know".
"I know Shawn!".
"Aww, poor little broken girl has fallen in love with the boy she never will have".
"I am NOT in love with Shawn,
"Okay then... The first you see you shoot".
"Who says I will?".
"I just know".
"As long as I wake up today you can't take my youth away".
"Good luck".

I walked through the halls Shawn must be looking for me in the warehouse. And Demian much be sleeping he seemed so tired.

When I heard footsteps I tired around not to see Shawn because I know they make me pull the trigger just like they made Demian kill Ava.
The pain in my head was insufferable but I refused with my life to turn around.
All the memories of Shawn flashed in front of me.

That first day of school when he ran after me to ask me if I was okay.

That afternoon I told him my name while trail training, but he was with his mind somewhere else close to Maya.

That time when he held me against that wall to prevent me from running after Demian the way his breath hit the top of my head and warmed my whole body in just one second the way he seems so close to me that he felt my heartbeat picking up its rate.

That time when he held me close to his chest so I didn't see the blood on Rose's body. The way he held me like I was from thin paper and I could break he calmed me. I could stop slivering And he hugged me. The way he rubbed my back made time stop for a while. How he lead me out of the group holding a hand on my lower back.

Our first fight in the boy's dressing room. His whole confession from Jay and the list. Which ended up with him being sad and we fall asleep, I was curled up in his arms held against his chest.

All these memories were in the first days of this. I don't know anything about him. Only that he was Shawn Mendes the student from school who was an angel.
Now I think I know the Shawn, not Shawn Mendes.

"Shawn, please go... I don't know I can hold back not to pull the trigger".
"Shawn... You are his' now?".
I turned around to see Demian, weakly standing on his feet.
I had a hard time not to aim my gun at his head.
"Demian...please".
"Are you in love with him?".
"I...please not now!".
Something clicked inside of me like I was brainwashed. I raised my gun to his forehead, And aim for the trigger.
Demian slowly lifted his arms up above his head in a quite beg for me not to shoot him.
"I know how it feels Lilia... I know how much it breaks you maybe not now but after you shot somebody... Believe me, it's the worst feeling ever".
"Shut up... Shut up I did this for you!".
"I love you, ".
"I love you too Demian you know that,".
"Yea I know... Listen... can I have a final word?".
"Finale word? Yeah sure go ahead they force me to shoot you anyway".
"When you told me what your love meant... I was shaking... You loved me on such a deep kinda level my heart broke to see you slip away... And I love you too... More than just a girl Lilia... I love you more than just a friend more than just a little sister... You are my lucky charm... And I have something to confess to you...".

He really..? No no, he doesn't!

"No Demian please I don't want you to say it I don't wanna hear it I don't want our love to be more... I want our love to be ours".
"Lilia, I'm..." He was cut off by the bullet. The bullet which ended his life... The bullet I aimed and shot.

I shot MY DEMIAN...