•the forty-fourth•

"I wanna see him" i muttered.
"Who?" Shawn asked.
"The dead one and Demian" i said.
"O no the last time you freaked out i don't let you go again" he said.
"Then let me talk to Demian at least" i begged.
"He is killing people i wron't let you get near him" he said.
"I'm his best friend since 10 years he wron't hurt me" i lied.
"I give you 2 minutes" he hummed.

I walked to Demian slowly not to scare him. If he does something weird Shawn whould be right behind the door to help me.

"Demian..?" I asked softly touching his sholder.
"Don't touch me shut the hell up!" He hissed.
I backed away from him threw my hands in the air to show that i wron't hurt him.
"Okay... okay demian okay... easy okay... i'm here to help you...are you okay?" I asked calmly.
"I'm compleatly fine" he muttered.
I fored myself to look at the body on the floor.
I saw his Chocolate brown wavy hair. and his bodybuilder's body... it was Stef... Stef was the forty-thirth.

I looked up to Demain again who has folwed my eyes to Stef's dead body.
"Realy? Demain you are killing people... with a gun! I said slowly raising my voice.
He burried his face in his hands hiding his tears.
"Kill or being killed" he hummed between his sobs.
"What?" I asked softly.
"If i don't do this i die Lilia! I'll die just like the rest of them and who is gonna protect you then?"
"Demian you killed Ava... the love of your life... you killed Stef your best friend since ever... you can't do this!" I yelled.
"I should keep you mounth if i was you" he hissed broken.
"I don't care if they hear me" i whispered.
"I can't bearly protect you so please don't do anything stubid" he cried.
"I wron't... Sh..." i trailed off.

No this isn't the right time to tell him that Shawn is your comfort buddy now Demian is always here to comfort you you can't replace him..!

"Never mind i need to go" he sajd quickly.
"Demian!" I yelled to keep him with me.
He ran away back to the gym. I wanted to chage him.

before i couldn't even move Shawn pulled me up my my waist and dragged me back inside the warehouse.
"Sha..." i whispered.
"Sstt" he hissed softly pulling his finger in front of his lips motion me to stay quite.

I heard footsteps folowed by heavier ones. A voice was muffeld by something like a cloth and as simple as pulling a pin in a paper the trigger was oulled over.
Silently the the forty-fourth was killed a forgoten death but i all know it.