•the fourth•

"What happened?" I asked.
"See it yourself". he walked down the stairs I followed him.
"guys you can open the door its safe now".
When the door opened i expected a whole crowd of students sitting there. There was just a little group from a hundred left. All sitting around Rose's dead body. I looked to the smashed air vent. Shawn followed my eyes.
"the rest was escaped, luckily".
"And this hundred?".
"Another shooter was here already... he held them at gunpoint".
A few students stepped back for us to join the group. My eyes caught Rose's body. She was laying in a pool of her own blood. I pressed my face into Shawn's bicep. I felt him backed away a bit. But i didn't care that i barely knew him. I didn't have Demian by my side. And he was a kinda the closest to me here.
I pressed my face more in his arm. I was shacking that i didn't knew or my feet could hold me standing.
I hate blood i don't know why i just hate it.
My breath was shuddering against his skin. Suddenly i felt him pressing me against his chest. Comforting me by rubbing my back.
"If you can't see it we can go okay?". I inhale his sents, there was a little hint of lemon. Which made me think back to my childhood. My uncle has a lemon garden. Shawn looked at me, hummed in a question. "You want that?".
I nogged into his chest.
He lead me out of the group, as i rested my back against the wall. He slide down opposite me.
"You've blood phobia?".
"I think so...".
"You think so..? You slivered like hell. My little sister doesn't even shake so hard if she's scared".
"Are..." He was cut off by the sound of footsteps.

Before we know Joe was laying on the floor. Blood dripping from his chest. "O my God...". I just saw lotta kneeling next to him before Shawn blocked my view.
"Don't look at the blood... look at me
Okay, we get out of here today... together". calming me down.
I nogged still tempering like hell.

I can't believe Joe was the fourth...