REVISING UPDATE - NEW PLOT

Hi everybody!

I've reread my own story many times, and now that I can really understand and see all the issues with my book, I am making some MAJOR changes to my characters and overall story.

If you're a rereader, and wondering why the book isn't the same as you remembered, this is probably why.

I began writing the Alpha King when I was first in the eighth grade, and now I'm a sophomore in high school! My writing style and I as a person have changed a lot during these years and I want this story to reflect that.

To current readers:

I apologize for any confusion about this book as I will not be unpublishing these chapters as I make revisions. I'm afraid that if I do unpublish everything even temporarily, at some point I will lose motivation and The Alpha King won't come back for a while.

So keep in mind, THIS IS NOT THE END, and I encourage those who have previously read The Alpha King to revisit in within a few months to experience which should be—a somewhat new story.

SIDE NOTE: Please don't say things like: "I don't like this new Charlotte" "Why is she being such a damsel?" etc, etc. In order for me to revise this story, my characters must change as well in order for me to achieve the dynamic characters I'm striving for. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT EXISTS and I would appreciate it if you would all have some patience and keep reading.

In my opinion, it's boring to see main characters that keep the same attitude, personality, and strengths throughout the entire novel. This is why Charlotte—the main character—will be almost completely different in this edited story.

LASTLY, all of my characters will be getting rid of their 'inner wolves'. It's hard for me to write, and sometimes hard for you guys to read if each werewolf character has two completely different sides to them with their own names, personalities, etc. Sorry to those who loved Adrianna, it's time for her to go.

Thank you so much for supporting this story! I am forever grateful!