-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

The next time Taehyung encountered Jungkook was when the male was getting himself a well-needed meal as he would work on his resume. Once graduated, he would have three months to himself before he would go off to whichever college or university that would choose him. So within those three months, he decided to work, or hopefully he would be able to work.

As for now, the male waited for his food and worked on the resume but as he heard the bell ring, he had an urge to look and see. Almost yelping when making eye contact with the blonde-streaked male. Taehyung was quick to grab the menu from a waiter and sunk into the seat as he then covered his face with the menu.

Jungkook looked at his feet for a quick second, smiling and shaking his head as he raised his head and made his way over to a seat just a few rows down from Taehyung. Instead of bothering the male, Jungkook decided to get what he came for and eat. Though, if the male wanted to be bothered, then he surely would do that as well.

Eventually, Taehyung put the menu down once noticing Jungkook had walked passed him and towards another booth, gulping as he then sighed but noticed the waiter was still waiting for the menu. "O-Oh... Sorry about that!" Taehyung smiled sheepishly before handing it back. With that, Taehyung took a glance to the male a few steps away from him as he watched him look through the menu.

What a coincidence huh? The same male Taehyung was all over one night was suddenly in the same restaurant as Taehyung. Out of every restaurant in the city, he chooses the same one as Taehyung. Not noticing he was staring until Taehyung witnessed Jungkook's tongue swiping across his bottom lip with a slight smirk.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he knew he was caught which caused him to panic and get up from his seat. Never was Taehyung socially good at any of these things. Taehyung was never the one to even go around kissing people. In this case, a person. So instead of facing his problem, he hurried to the bathroom where he went clean his face.

It took a while but after calming himself, Taehyung walked out and breathed out. This time he was able to keep himself calm as he went and take a seat at his booth and just in time, his food was given to him. "Thank you." Taehyung bowed his head a bit and the female nodded. "Enjoy your food." She smiled and walked off.

As Taehyung enjoyed his food, the same waitress that was serving him came back but this time it was with a piece of velvet cake which caused him to become confused. "I never ordered this." Taehyung wiped the corner of his lips with a napkin as the waitress placed it on the table. "That young man over there ordered this for you and also paid for your meal. It was very nice of him, and he is also very cute." She chuckled with a wink followed after.

Taehyung gulped and forced a smile as he nodded and watched her walk away. It took a while before Taehyung raised his head to look at the male that was looking back at him, giving a wink before he carried on with his own business. Though that didn't last long as Jungkook was looking at Taehyung who kept his eyes on him too. It was now or never.

Getting up from his seat, Jungkook grabbed his plate and drink before walking over to Taehyung who became tense as Jungkook approached. "May I?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung unknowingly shook his head. "I mean- yes- wait no! the seat is taken?" Taehyung blinked as he tried to give a good excuse but that was all that came out in which he cursed himself out mentally for acting out.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and tilted his head. "Is that so?" Jungkook asked before Taehyung felt bad and shook his head. "N-No... I- yeah, you can sit." Taehyung scratched at his nape as Jungkook sat down and leaned back on the booth to eye Taehyung before he started to chuckle. The difference between drunk Taehyung and sober Taehyung were so different it was cute.

Usually, Taehyung was not shy. Taehyung was the opposite of that. The male was pretty blunt and didn't run from his problems but faced them but something about Jeon Jungkook made him so jittery and shy, he hated it but it was something he hadn't felt. A feeling that was unfamiliar to him. Could have been the fact that he kissed this male— more than just kissed. A whole fucking make out and that was unlike Taehyung. Everything about that night was unlike Taehyung but.. he didn't regret it?

Besides so, Taehyung huffed out and straightened himself to look more confident. "Listen, Jeon. I was drunk at the party and didn't know jack shit of what I was doing." Taehyung explained and Jungkook nodded as he finished chewing on his steak. "Got it. Should we redo our meeting then?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and hummed questionably. Jungkook only smiled a bit before holding out his hand. "Jeon Jungkook, twenty years old and attending university. I hope you accept this cake and my friendship." The male spoke and waited for Taehyung to grab his hand and in which Taehyung did once he figured out what Jungkook meant and what he was doing.

"Kim Taehyung, eighteen and about to graduate high school." Taehyung bit his lip and shook Jungkook's hand. "And I'll gladly accept the cake and possibly your friendship. Let us not move that fast." Taehyung managed to joke while Jungkook chuckled and nodded, removing his hands. Finally able to breathe and be comfortable, Taehyung began to eat.

The meal was very enjoyable for the two considering they had some things in common and some things they would differ on but maybe that's why Taehyung found Jungkook so interesting. They would argue about little things until Jungkook would allow Taehyung to win the argument and just like before, they lost track of time though it didn't quite matter to them.

Most of the afternoon and early evening, Taehyung spent with Jungkook in that booth in the restaurant. When it did come to an end though, Taehyung was yet again on the motorcycle, holding tightly onto Jungkook who would tease but Taehyung would threaten to make them both crash so Jungkook stopped but, even so, they enjoyed their day.