-𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

The butterflies Taehyung first felt with Jungkook were there as Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer, the kiss slow and delicate. Not knowing how much Jungkook actually missed kissing Taehyung and the touch of him. The taste that lingered right after the kiss and just the feeling of having Taehyung close.

Every bad thought tossed out of his mind while he focused on Taehyung. Soon feeling the grip Taehyung had on his shirt in which led to Jungkook breaking the kiss to allow Taehyung to take off his shirt. From there everything happened pretty fast, having Taehyung laying underneath Jungkook on the bed. The older male leaving marks along Taehyung's neck, soon connecting their lips.

Before they could get any further, Taehyung's phone began to ring. That then made the two come back to reality, Jungkook quick to get off Taehyung and cover his mouth. Taking a moment to recover from what just happened and what was about to happen. As for Taehyung, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and sat up.

"I fucking forgot the ring!" Was the first thing Taehyung heard when he answered the call. "What the fuck do you mean by that!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was zipping up his pants and grabbing his shirt. "I was in a rush to leave this morning and it must have slipped my mind! I need you to come to your house right now with the ring. It's in my ugly dress shirt in the closet." Jimin spoke to Taehyung in a panic.

"Yeah yeah okay, i'll be right there." Taehyung hung up and grabbed his shirt. By the time Taehyung hung up, Jungkook was out of the room. "Kook!" Taehyung called out after putting on his shirt and grabbing the ring box. Jungkook stood by the door, fixing his hair as Taehyung walked out. There Jungkook opened the door and kept his gaze away from Taehyung. "Jungk-"

"Not the time Taehyung- you gotta get the ring to Ji-" Jungkook's eyes caught gaze on the bruising mark on Taehyung's neck. "I left uh.. i'm sorry." Jungkook cleared his throat as Taehyung touched his neck and shook his head. "I'll uh, I'll say it was from Kwanlin. I'll uhm, I'll see you tonight." Taehyung bit his lip and hurried out of the door after Jungkook had stepped out.

Taehyung got out of the uber and hurried over to his house where Jimin was pacing back and forth in the front lawn. "Way to be obvious." Taehyung spoke to Jimin who rolled his eyes and grabbed the box. "You're a fucking life saver." The boy sighed in relief after looking at the ring.

Taehyung only smiled and nudged Jimin to hurry to the back in which Taehyung followed. There everyone else stood around, Misun talking to her family. The 'barbecue' consisting of Misun's family, Jimin's family and Taehyung's family. It was quite huge considering Misun did come from a big family.

Finding his family, Taehyung hugged his mother from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Mom, if I cry, slap me straight." Taehyung whispered to his mother who chuckled, patting her boys cheek before turning to see the purple bruise. "Well, unless that hickey is from a girl then my boy you'll never be straight." She teased.

Taehyung was quick to cover it up with his hand. "Hickey who? Not me, I am pure." Taehyung turned and hurried off to Misun who was quick to hug Taehyung. "Finally! Everyone was waiting for you fool, now we can eat." Misun sighed, holding her stomach while Taehyung chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Is there a baby in there? You sure are getting big there Misun."

"Oh you little devi-" Just before Misun could smack the back of Taehyung's head, Jimin walked over to Misun and grabbed her hand. "What goes through your head when you see Taehyung?" Jimin asked while Taehyung scoffed. "She see's my beautiful head and has to smack it just to see if it's real." Again- Misun tried to smack Taehyung.

Jimin instead grabbed Misun and dragged her over to the nearby pool and twirled her once. Misun laughing a bit while looking at Jimin strangely. "What was that for hm?" She asked with an eyebrow raise. "This spot is special, but why is it special hm?" Jimin hummed the same way Misun did which had her glaring but also looking around the area.

There everyone began to stop chattering as they turned to Jimin and Misun. "We uh, swam here a lot?-" Misun then gasped. "Taehyung almost drowned here too." She snorted. A few people muffling laughs as Taehyung's smile died down. "Haha, funny." He mumbled to himself as Jimin chuckled and shook his head but nodded. "Yes yes, those two are true but this is the place where Taehyung introduced us. Where we first met."

It took a moment for Misun to remember but when she did, she had the most angelic smile ever. Her eyes lighting up at the memory. "That.. is very true yes." Misun looked at everyone who was staring at them both. "So I think you're catching on now and so-" Jimin got down on one knee. Misun's eyes tearing up the moment Jimin did so, her head tilting back with a broken giggle from trying to hold back her tears.

Even Taehyung did so- his hands hiding his mouth as he looked at his best friends. "We've came so far from ninth grade. From all the arguments and disagreements from the best bits of our lives shared together. I've shared eight years of my life with you already and i would love to share the rest of my remaining life with you. So Choi Misun." Jimin gulped, opening the box. "Will you marry me?"

The moment Misun said yes and pulled Jimin up to kiss him, everyone cheered, Taehyung in tears from watching the most precious moment in his life happen. How far they have come and everything that happened throughout the years. Taehyung couldn't believe that his two best friends were going to get married. It was really unbelievable. Sucking it up, Taehyung walked over.

"So when am I going to be an uncle or aunt." Taehyung asked which had Misun laughing. "You're a big dummy, I love you." Misun hugged Taehyung who hugged Misun back, chuckling as Jimin hugged them as well. "Time for a three way wedding." Taehyung spoke while being squished.