-𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

When morning came by, Jungkook was sleeping rather peacefully as Taehyung rushed around the apartment, looking for the pup he was yet to name. After a full hour of searching the apartment Taehyung decided to ask Jungkook if he seen the pup and so he did, hurrying to the room and shaking Jungkook awake which was probably not the greatest idea.

"For fuck sakes Taehyung." Jungkook pushed the boys hand away and turned onto his side, sighing as he rubbed his eyes with a hum, knowing Taehyung awoke him to ask about a certain something. "Did you see the puppy? I can't find him. I thought he was hiding but I can't find him." Taehyung's eyes were sad as he nibbled on his lip.

Jungkook sucked in a breath and shook his head, turning over onto his stomach and facing away from Taehyung who pouted. "Jungkookie please help me find him." Taehyung asked, tugging on Jungkook's shirt until Jungkook pushed him away once again. "He's not in the apartment Taehyung." Is all Jungkook spoke.

"What do you mean not in the apartment?!" Taehyung asked, several times until he rushed out of the apartment without his shoes. Before he could make his way towards the stairs though, Taehyung heard a call for his name that didn't belong to Jungkook which caused him to look back.

There he found the puppy in Namjoon's arms. Eye's lighting up, Taehyung ran over with a smile on his face. "Oh my god- How'd you get out?! Namjoon-ah, thank you so much, I'm not sure how he got out." Taehyung ran his fingers through the pups fur before Namjoon smiled but gulped. Hesitant to speak.

"Well- I seen your boyfriend taking him out and placing this little guy in a trunk of a truck so I went grab him. It was really no problem, very well behaved puppy." Namjoon grinned, scratching behind the pups ear. Though the news Taehyung was just told shocked him. "Jungkook what?" Taehyung asked. Okay that really bothered him because for what reason would Jungkook ditch a puppy for?!

Namjoon bit his lip before Taehyung excused himself, making his way back into the apartment with the door just slightly open as he stormed into the bedroom and without a thought, ripped the blanket off Jungkook who was quick to react. "What the fuck Taeh-" Jungkook couldn't even finish as Taehyung spoke. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Jungkook rubbed his eyes and sat up in confusion. "What? What the fuck do you mean?" Jungkook asked. "Putting the puppy in a trunk. Namjoon seen you putting my puppy in a trunk when obviously you had no right to do!" Taehyung raised his voice at Jungkook who did feel bad, he did but the other half of him that took over didn't like how he was being spoken too, making him stand up.

"Watch your tone there Taehyung." Jungkook spoke to Taehyung as Taehyung raised both of his eyebrows and scoffed. "Or what? Gonna make me sleep on the couch tonight? Or maybe this time the doormat right? Since you're that heartless." Taehyung couldn't help but feel the anger within him boil. After all these months, Taehyung finally let his anger through and it was all because of his puppy?

Not sure why the puppy was the last straw but it was. Jungkook could fuck him over again and again— but not to a animal that had literally nothing to do with Jungkook. Taehyung only kept that puppy in hopes that Jungkook would stop the abuse but clearly something else was wrong. Blaming himself for everything— blaming himself for being drowned! all he's been doing is blaming himself because he loves Jungkook and he wants to understand Jungkook but he just... he can't! he just can't seem to find that gentle boy who loved him anymore.

"Taehyung I swear to fuck, tone your voice down!" Jungkook gave that intense glare at Taehyung who scoffed. "Gonna hit me? Is that what you're gonna do? Hit me?! Like you always do? Fucking abu-" Before Taehyung could even finish the wording, he felt a blow to his cheek and he was stumbling onto the wall where he held on, the dizziness from the blow taking over.

"Do-Don't you fucking call me that. You deserve all the fucking hits you get!" Jungkook raised his voice at Taehyung. The word he knew well and highly disliked but deep down he knew it was true. Jungkook stepped forward, pinning Taehyung to the bedroom door and forcefully pushed him against the door. "You think I do this for fun?! Is that what you think Taehyung?!" Jungkook had his hand wrapped around Taehyung's neck.

Closing his eyes, Taehyung held his breath knowing this feeling all too well as Jungkook raised his voice. Next thing he knew, his head was being pushed against the door forcefully, the male shaking his head as tears flowed down his cheek. "This is your fault! You- You trigger me so fucking much Taehyung! And now you're starting all this over a dumb stupid dog?! How stupid can you get?! It's a fucking mutt Taehyung!"

Taehyung took a glance at Jungkook, the boys facial expression changing until Taehyung balled up spit in his mouth and spat it into Jungkook's face. "Fuck you." Taehyung choked out, his crying not in his control as he was punched yet again and pushed onto the floor as Jungkook stepped back to wipe the saliva off his face. Now he couldn't control himself even if he tried.. the anger just built up and before he knew it, he was exploding.

Just on time, before Jungkook could do anything else, Namjoon was pushing through the doors after hearing the cries and sudden thud come from within the apartment. Namjoon stood over Taehyung, holding his hand out in a stopping motion as he looked at Jungkook who was shirtless and obviously raging mad. Though nothing was said.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was facing the floor, his fragile body shaking as the cries echoed through his ears. Though the moment Taehyung looked up to Jungkook, he seen what he had done. Blood pooling from his lip and nose as the hand mark around his neck was visible. Snapping him back into his self as he stepped forward, Namjoon stopping Jungkook.

"Get the fuck out before I break every bone in your god damn body." Namjoon said seriously, his tone raspy yet confident as he pushed Jungkook back. Gulping, Jungkook nodded, grabbing a shirt and was quick to leave the apartment as Taehyung watched him leave the room, his heart broke just a little more than it already had. What the fuck??? seriously what the actual fuck was going on? How.. How did he let it get this bad?? How the fuck?!??

Letting his body go limp, Taehyung hiccupped and spat out the blood pooling in his mouth. "I hate myself." Taehyung chanted to himself in whispers as he squeezed his eyes shut. Everything that lead up to that moment made him feel like it was his fault. Everything felt like it was his fault. If he just realized sooner— if he stopped blaming himself. If he tried to get them both help?! If he just left the puppy or if he just cuddled Jungkook a little longer. It hurt more than anything but what hurt most was how he was able to fool himself from thinking he was not being abused over these months.