-𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

[M]

When Taehyung awoke the next morning, the hangover hit him hard as he rushed out of Jungkook's arms and into the bathroom where he was throwing up in no time. Taehyung grabbed onto the lid of the toilet and held tightly as he teared up from puking so much that he felt like he couldn't breathe at one point.

Soon enough, Jungkook was patting Taehyung's back, rubbing and soothing the boy until he settled down for a few minutes until he was back at it. Groaning was heard throughout the bathroom as Jungkook got a bath ready for Taehyung but also some water.

After Taehyung finished, he flushed the toilet and held his stomach, spitting into the toilet before being helped up by Jungkook who cleaned Taehyung's mouth. "You're okay baby." Jungkook soothed the boy, giving Taehyung water as Taehyung nodded and took the water into his hands before swishing it around his mouth and spitting into the toilet before drinking the rest.

Not until he reached the sink and the mirror did he see the finger marks on his cheek. Jungkook held his breath as he stepped behind Taehyung and shook his head. "Again... Taehyung, I'm so sorry. I will never touch you like that again, I promise." Jungkook turned Taehyung around as Taehyung touched his cheek lightly before looking at Jungkook.

Nodding slowly, Taehyung pulled off his shirt. "I've forgiven you Jungkook, no more apologizing okay? It was a simple mistake. Now, bathe with me, please?" Taehyung nibbled his bottom lip as a smile was curved onto Jungkook's lips, agreeing as he took off his clothes and got into the tub with Taehyung who played with the bubbles like a kid.

Though Jungkook didn't mind one bit as he held his boyfriend close, his fingers lingering the marked thighs that he marked just a week ago or so, noticing how they were fading. Jungkook loved marking Taehyung with either hickeys or love bites, not with bruises though even though some would appear after  their little session.

Never did Jungkook think he would harm Taehyung and he hated himself for it but he just kept blaming how he just couldn't hold it back. Sometimes Taehyung just pissed him off and he didn't know how to control himself. "I love you," Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear which had the boy chuckling from the little tickle he felt.

Taehyung let his head rest on Jungkook's shoulder as he hummed. "I love you too," Taehyung spoke softly as Jungkook adjusted Taehyung to sit up more, kissing and nipping at the flesh of Taehyung's neck while Jungkook's hand rubbed Taehyung's thigh until it rested at his length.

Taehyung gulped, his hand running up and holding the back of Jungkook's neck as Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's now hardening length. "Jungkook.." Taehyung breathed out as he pushed himself more against Jungkook who smirked against Taehyung's skin. "You like that baby? Like how I'm touching you?" Jungkook breathed out against Taehyung's skin which had the boy to have a shaky breath.

Taehyung nodded, his eyes closing as Jungkook began to pump faster, his hand flicking while Taehyung bit his lip and muffled the moans, his back slightly arching from the pleasure from Jungkook's other free hand that roamed up and began to pinch and pull at Taehyung's hardened bud.

"Nghh, sir." Taehyung shuddered as Jungkook ran his thumb over the slit and within a few seconds, Taehyung was coming undone in the water which was not ideal but it happened. With that, Jungkook pulled his hand out of the water and gave a kiss at Taehyung's neck.

After coming down from his high, Taehyung and Jungkook stood up and drained the water before they had a quick shower and were out within ten minutes. After so, Taehyung was feeling light-headed so he went lay down again as Jungkook went whip something together for the boy to eat.

That day Jungkook planned to do whatever Taehyung asked of him and probably for the rest of the week as he didn't want Taehyung to remember that night and what he did, plus, he wanted to baby his baby so he got the laptop in the living room before hurrying back to the bedroom and giving it to Taehyung who was fluffing up his pillow.

"Here, pick a movie and I'll be back with your food." Jungkook pecked Taehyung on the lips before he was up from the bed but Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's wrist. "and.. pink milk?" Taehyung pursed his lips while Jungkook smiled and nodded slowly. "and pink milk my love." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's hand before the boy let go and hurried off to get the food and pink milk for Taehyung.

Yes, they did know it was called strawberry milk but they enjoyed calling the milk pink instead. As Taehyung picked out a movie for them both to watch, he felt his phone buzz before he checked and saw that it was Jimin texting him. Not really in the mood to answer, the boy closed off his phone completely and carried on with the movie picking until he finally settled on 'The Meteor Garden' which was in episodes but it did look interesting.

When Jungkook got back, Taehyung's emotionless face turning into a happy one as he watched Jungkook walk over slowly with the food and pink milk. "I have my own personal chef." Taehyung chuckled while Jungkook scoffed with a smile. "Yes, I work for kisses and cuddles." he kissed Taehyung's forehead before seating himself and taking a sip of Taehyung's milk.

"Nope, nuh-uh, you don't allow me to drink your milk so you can't drink mine." Taehyung grabbed his milk and Jungkook gasped dramatically. "Oh? but I pay for that milk so I'm allowed." Jungkook tried to grab the milk but Taehyung shoved bacon into Jungkook's mouth that closed up after so.

Glaring at Taehyung, Jungkook chewed on the bacon and shook his head while Taehyung smiled which soon turned into a giggle as he leaned in and pecked Jungkook's cheek before he started to eat his food which he shared with Jungkook, both of them enjoying their morning.