-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘺

A few hours later, Jungkook walked out of the room after putting Suki to bed. After a bath and story time with a little bit of crying from the younger boy from missing his mother, the boy was out like a light with his lion stuffy by his side. There he met Taehyung walking into the apartment after talking with Kwanlin, again.

"Everything okay?" Jungkook asked, pushing his hands into the pockets of his jeans while leaning on the wall. Taehyung sighed, putting the bag of cotton candy on the side. "Well, he's not happy about you staying with me but I got him to.. calm down a bit." Taehyung was unsure of his own wording with a shrug.

"Right- well he won't have to worry about that. The earliest court date should be early next week and after everything is settled, i'll be gone." Jungkook gave a smile while Taehyung nodded slowly, taking off his jacket and hanging it up. "Is this what you really want? Getting rid of Suki?" Taehyung asked the male.

Jungkook was quiet for a moment before he shook his head. "I'm not getting rid of Suki. The boy deserves a home with a stable family, clothes on his back and food on the table. I am doing what is best for him because only god knows when i'll snap again." Jungkook mumbled his last few words while Taehyung walked over to Jungkook but stopped when he was a couple inches away.

"What makes you think you'll snap again?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who gulped and looked down. The thoughts of when Jungkook could have snapped and would have if he didn't remind himself of who he didn't want to be. He often thought of himself as a monster for his behaviour back when dating Taehyung. How easily he can snap and want to break through the wall he built for himself.

"You don't get it Taehyung. I can control it sometimes but when something really gets on my nerves- I can't. I'm like a ticking time bomb when it comes to this. I've been lucky to have your help and Suki is not a kid that acts up much but some days I just can't handle it. What if I hurt him? What if I give him the childhood my father gave me? Taehyung, I can't risk that. Not to him." Jungkook was careful to not be loud.

"You know what caused you to do these things Jungkook and y-" Taehyung stopped when Jungkook raised his hand. Just like that, Jungkook watched Taehyung flinch and close his eyes. Jungkook felt his heart break just a little as he pursed his lips, in silence until Taehyung opened his eyes. "I did that to you. See, Taehyung I hurt you physically and mentally. I can't do that to anyone else again."

Taehyung bit his lip from his action. Realizing that he still wasn't over what happened and probably won't be for a long time. "That was the past and-" Jungkook shook his head and spoke over Taehyung. "Taehyung please, stop. I can't and won't keep Suki. Please drop it." Jungkook pleaded Taehyung who only looked at Jungkook.

"Please." Jungkook spoke once more and this time Taehyung obeyed as he nodded. With a sigh of relief, Jungkook smiled lightly as Taehyung sighed. "Right well, goodnight kook." Taehyung turned his foot and walked to the couch where he fixed it up and laid himself down while Jungkook sighed and nodded as he headed back to the bedroom where he slowly got into bed next to Suki.

Not wanting to think about anything in that moment, Jungkook simply just forced himself to sleep which has gotten easier within the years. Usually it would take him hours to fall asleep but now it was just a few minutes and he was out like a light just like Suki.

The rest of the week carried on. Taehyung taking Suki to work and Jungkook staying back most days or taking a walk on the other days. They didn't hear anything just yet and were occupying themselves each and every day. Either it was going out to eat, baking or just simply watching movies.

Taehyung hated to admit how much happiness came back to him once Jungkook entered his life again. Though the one thing bothering him now was the secret he was holding from his family, that would be including Jimin and Misun as well. Taehyung would meet up with Jimin and Misun a few times along with his parents and never would he mention Jungkook.

If he was being honest, he loved Jungkook's company. Suki making it feel much more like a home than it was before when he was alone. Stirring his tea, Taehyung broke out of his trance and looked at the buzzing phone on the table in front of him. Once seeing that it was Jimin, Taehyung raised an eyebrow and answered the call.

"I'm watching porn please be quick." Taehyung spoke into the phone as Jimin could be heard choking on his drink. That caused Taehyung to laugh and take a sip of his tea. "You can watch your porn after you come make this bedroom in my apartment romantic." Jimin spoke which now had Taehyung choking on his tea. After coughing a bit, Taehyung stood up. "Today? Today is the day?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Yes, today is the day I just need you to come do the room and then after that come to your parents backyard. You know because-" Jimin stopped talking and chuckled once Taehyung spoke. "Cause I was the one who introduced you two in my backyard, yes, I remember the romantic story." Taehyung teased. "Just text me when you leave and i'll be over." Taehyung added on.

With a few words shared, Taehyung hung up and looked at Jungkook who was leaning by the entrance of the kitchen. "Today is the big day for?" The boy asked out of curiosity. "Jimin is finally proposing to Misun." Taehyung hummed as Jungkook's eyes widened. "Took him long enough. I thought they would have been married by now." Jungkook sat across from Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and rubbed his neck. "Since Suki is out with visiting Nana at the centre today.. why don't you come help me with Jimin's apartment? I gotta make it romantic and shit just so they could have sex." Taehyung chuckled as did Jungkook while shaking his head. "I don't think I should." Jungkook poured some of the tea in his cup.

"Please? I'll need the help. Jimin and Misun will be gone then after so you can go get Suki while I go to the engagement party." Taehyung nibbled on his lip. It didn't take much convincing for Jungkook to say yes though, thankfully.