-𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Jungkook stopped when he noticed where they were walking which caused Taehyung to stop as well, looking at Jungkook. "You alright?" Taehyung asked, swinging his and Suki's hand back and forth in which Suki seemed to like. Taehyung loved that special bond he shared with most kids. Especially their little giggles, they were just so cute even when half of the kids he knew were little devils.

"Am I wrong or.. are we walking to the apartment we-" Jungkook stopped talking as he heard Taehyung clear his throat and cough a bit. "Uh- yeah- I never left only because the rent is cheap." Taehyung made a fast excuse before he continued to walk before Jungkook could say anything else. Nodding, Jungkook followed the two and stopped when they were in front of the building.

"Jungkook wants to talk to you Suki, go see him." Taehyung tickled the boy's chin before letting go of his hand and letting Suki skip over to Jungkook who was already crouching down. Jungkook looked at the boy with a smile before sighing. "I'm going to leave you with Taehyung tonight okay? You'll love it. You like Taehyung right?" Jungkook asked as he watched Suki start to panic.

Shaking his head, Suki grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Don't leave me kookie, please." The boy begged and Jungkook cooed, the younger boy putting up a cute act in front of him but then again he would get it. First his mother and now him? Technically it was only for the night now. "I'll be back in the morning. Before you wake up okay? I promise you. Taehyung will take care of you for the night and you have your lion right?" Jungkook asked another question.

Nodding his head, Suki's frown was evident as he held onto Jungkook. "Pinky promise?" Suki asked and held out his pinky. "Pinky promise." Jungkook wrapped his pinky around Suki's pinky before sealing it with a peck. "See? I sealed it." Jungkook chuckled.

Suki scrunched up his face, hugging Jungkook before running over to Taehyung and grabbing his hand. Jungkook stood up and looked at Taehyung who smiled down at Suki. "I'll... be out here early tomorrow morning," Jungkook told Taehyung who nodded and gulped. Without saying anything else, Taehyung started his walk into the building and up to his apartment.

Not anything new for Taehyung actually. Usually, Taehyung took in a few kids every here and there when they were understaffed and didn't have people willing to take in a child until the adoption was an option. It didn't happen often but Taehyung learned to live with it now considering it was his job. "And this is my home." Taehyung opened the door.

Jaw-dropping, Suki walked in and clapped. "It's so pretty!" Suki took off his shoes and placed them on the rack before walking in after Taehyung did. "Why thank you, Suki, I decorated it myself." Taehyung hummed, lifting Suki on his high chairs in the kitchen. "Now, how about we whip up something to eat yeah?" Taehyung poked Suki's nose as the boy nodded and scrunched up his nose.

An hour later, Taehyung sat with Suki who just finished up his food and was now drinking the pink milk. "mm!! this is good!" the boy tipped the cup more so he could get a gulp of the drink. "I'm probably going to regret making so much huh," Taehyung asked, taking a sip of his own. After Itsuki finished his cup of pink milk though, he was in the tub and after so was in his pajamas. Tickling Suki until he was begging for Taehyung to stop.

"Yeah huh, that's what I thought." Taehyung poked Itsuki's adorable nose. Taehyung put the blanket over Itsuki and also gave the boy his lion before settling himself beside Itsuki who cuddled up next to Taehyung. Itsuki hummed a song Taehyung couldn't really make out but soon enough the boy's humming was no longer and only his breathing was heard.

Smiling, Taehyung brushed back Suki's hair before climbing out of his bed that he would be returning to later. It's been three hours now since he got home. Walking out to close the blinds and such but as he did so, Taehyung felt the need to go check outside to see if Jungkook was out there and so that's what he did.

Slipping on his slippers, Taehyung walked out of his apartment and outside. Hugging himself from the chilling breeze that went through his silk pajamas. Taking a look around, Taehyung didn't see anyone and so thought that Jungkook probably went find a place to stay which made his mind at peace. Until he looked over at the bench across the street.

Squinting didn't really help with his monolid eyes so he slowly walked forward to see that it was Jungkook on his phone while his arms were in his sweater. Shaking his head, Taehyung looked both ways before walking across the street to see Jungkook looking at Taehyung. "What are you doing? Is Suki okay?" Jungkook asked before Taehyung held out his hand. Jungkook only confusingly looked at Taehyung's hand.

"Come on, you're not staying out here you fool. Suki wouldn't want that for you." Taehyung kept his arm extended for Jungkook who sighed. "Okay, then I'm doing this for you. I'm a big boy Taehyung, I'll last out here." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who let his hand fall to his side. Sighing, Taehyung looked around for a moment before sitting next to Jungkook.

"What are you doing Taehyung," Jungkook asked with a sigh, turning to Taehyung who shrugged. "I can stay out here all night if you want to act like a big kid right now," Taehyung spoke to Jungkook while looking forward, his eyes focused on a lamp post. "You're still very stubborn you know that?" Jungkook retorted.

"At least I didn't lose that trait," Taehyung mumbled in which Jungkook did not hear, luckily. Minutes pass and noticing that Taehyung shivered anytime the cold breeze would hit, Jungkook shook his head. "And what if Jimin sees me hm? What then?"

"How do you even know Jimin lives in the apartment?"