-𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Lucky for them, Taehyung's parents took Nana and Suki for the night as the adults celebrated the marriage of Jimin and Misun. Which was going great, really great. Until Jimin challenged Jungkook to who could drink more beers and well— Jungkook ended up being shitfaced by two am and was clinging to Taehyung the whole time as Taehyung took Jungkook back home and so did Misun with Jimin.

Taehyung opened the door and the light once entering the apartment, Jungkook letting go of Taehyung to take off his suit jacket and shoes. That resolved in Jungkook falling everywhere in the few seconds he let go of Taehyung and had broken his buttons from the fall by ripping them. "Crap. You th-hink the rental place will still take it back?" Jungkook asked, resting his head on the wall.

Taehyung scoffed, taking off his jacket and such before grabbing at Jungkook's hand. "Come on, lets get you to bed." Taehyung pulled at Jungkook's hand and the boy got up after a few minutes of the nagging. "I love you so much Taehyung, like, so much." Jungkook slowly crawled onto the bed. Even when Taehyung left the room to grab some water and asprin did Jungkook keep talking.

"I always did you know? I never s-stopped loving you actually. I tried hooking up with a few pe-people here and there but—" Jungkook paused for a long time as he tried to look for Taehyung. "Tae- shit Tae baby where did you go." Jungkook sat up. "I'm right here. Right here Kook, keep talking." Taehyung walked into the room and changed into his comfortable clothing after putting the water down.

"Right okay, okay don't leave me okay? I can't live without you. What was I talking about?" Jungkook slurred, struggling with taking off his shirt after unbuckling his belt and zippering down his pants. "Hook ups! Yes. I tried hooking up right? But, they were never you. I always saw you in other peoples face which was fucking weird you kn-know? I even got shitfaced drunk— not like this but more shitfaced so you could imagine h-how much i wanted to fuck someone who wasn't you but even then I ended up with my hand that night." Jungkook chuckled rather cutely, his head shaking with his eyes closed.

Though that laughter died down as Taehyung got into bed and sat the opposite way to look at Jungkook who's mood changed drastically. "I'll always hate myself you know? For hitting you. My filthy hands should have never touched you like that. I wanted to treat you like a prince and I treated you like a scum. I cried a lot after leaving you. When you cried for me to stay and work out things? God that hurted so much." Jungkook must've even forgotten about his vocabulary as he used 'hurted'.

Taehyung nibbled his lip, looking at the male who started to tear up once opening his eyes. "I never want to lose you again but if I start acting up again? You leave me. Leave me and never talk to me again. Hell, throw me in jail if you gotta. Just, don't let me treat you how I did before okay? You are such a beautiful person Taehyung. You're my heaven on earth and for short, my hoe. Cause h stands for heaven and o stands for on and e-"

"Yes Jungkook, I got it." Taehyung muffled his laugh and moved to lay next to Jungkook, wrapping his arm around the drunk male. "I know you're drunk and probably won't remember much but, I always loved you too. I was scared of you but I loved you so much. You were and are my first love Jeon Jungkook. My world is all about you and I wouldn't have it any other way. I know you've changed and I know you will never hurt me again." Taehyung's voice was more like a whisper with a sigh against Jungkook's neck.

"I just... love you so much." Jungkook sniffled, Taehyung smiling and nodding. "I love you too Jungkook. Try get some rest okay? Suki will be waiting for you in the morning." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek. "Ah heck, I love him too you know? Fucking love my son." Jungkook chuckled with Taehyung who did so as well. 'You know' was thrown around a lot in Jungkook's vocabulary. The cutest shit though was Jungkook calling Suki his son.

Just like that, Jungkook was out like a light cuddling next to Taehyung. The male beside him sat up just a little to face Jungkook. Not only was he suffering those years but also Jungkook. With himself, Jungkook and his state of mind. Trying to cure himself from someone he didn't want to become but he did.

Gulping, Taehyung brushed back Jungkook's hair and kissed his forehead. Lately Taehyung has been waking up next to Jungkook most days, with Suki in the middle and when Taehyung tried to think of any other place better than this, he couldn't. Again, Taehyung would have never thought he would be waking up next to Jeon Jungkook again.

Maybe it was the whole romance thing in the air today but Taehyung couldn't help but tear up at the older male in front of him. Sound fully asleep with parted lips. Not smelling the best— but, was enough for Taehyung to plant a small peck on Jungkook's lips. "Goodnight my love." Taehyung mumbled before laying his head on Jungkook's chest.

After draping the blanket over them both, Taehyung got comfortable with tangling his leg with Jungkook and wrapping his around around Jungkook. Closing his eyes, Taehyung's breath became slower as he slowly fell asleep holding Jungkook in his arms. Casually shifting here and there throughout the night and so did Jungkook though never did they leave each others hold.