-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Taehyung sat on the other side of Jungkook's bed while Jungkook texted away on his phone with his friends who were inviting him out. Though for Taehyung's sake, he turned them down. "I don't want to hold you back, you can go." Taehyung finally spoke up, crawling towards Jungkook who put his phone down.

"Then what would you do hm?" Jungkook asked with a head tilt as Taehyung shrugged. "I can go visit Jiminie and Misun. We haven't hung out much." Taehyung smiled widely at the thought of hanging out with his friend but Jungkook shook his head. "Don't you have any other friends?" he asked while sitting up.

Taehyung blinked, thinking for a moment before shaking his head. "I have people I know but Jimin and Misun are like, my best friends. They know everything about me and I know everything about them. I grew up with them and-" Taehyung stopped talking as Jungkook left the room. "Jungkook-ah." Taehyung sighed, following the male.

In a pout, Taehyung slid his feet across the floor of Jungkook's friends house. Right so after he finished schooling for his first year, he moved in with his old friend who was rarely home but when he was, he was rather scary so Taehyung usually hid in the room whenever the roommate was home.

Taehyung watched Jungkook grab a cup and fill it with water before he walked over and wrapped his arms around Jungkook who clicked his tongue. "What's wrong? What did I say now?" Taehyung came to learn that Jungkook was short tempered over the weeks together but learned to get used to it.

It's not the first time Jungkook would walk away from a conversation and give Taehyung the silent treatment. Though Taehyung grew to get over it and beg for Jungkook's attention. "Jungkookie, please." Taehyung whined as Jungkook put his cup down. "I don't want you hanging out with Jimin anymore." Jungkook blunty spoke which caught Taehyung off guard.

Taehyung then let go of Jungkook and furrowed his eyebrows. "And why not?" Taehyung scoffed at Jungkook who rolled his eyes. "I should know everything about you, not this Jimin kid. I'm your boyfriend Taehyung-" Jungkook was about to continue on until Taehyung cut Jungkook off who didn't appreciate that much.

"Yeah but I grew up with Jimin. I can't help that he knows everything about me. I grew up with him! You're my boyfriend, yes I know that and you'll get there. I'll tell you everything you want to know." Taehyung sighed, calming himself after that as Jungkook shook his head, licking his bottom lip and gripping onto the counter.

"And? You hang around him too much. Whenever you leave me you'll be at his house. It's hard not to believe you two weren't a thing considering how much you see each other." Jungkook snarled and Taehyung shut his eyes for a moment as he became frustrated with the older male. He literally just told Jungkook they are nothing but friends. What's so hard to get?

"Because, he is my only friend along with Misun. How hard is that to get through your head? Jimin and I never ever had a thing. Jimin is dating Misun, a girl, he is straight." Taehyung tried to reassure Jungkook who just wouldn't get it. "Whatever." Taehyung rolled his eyes and left the kitchen.

As Taehyung left the kitchen, Jungkook released the couter tops and looked at his fingertips that were bloody from digging them into the wood of the countertop. Jungkook breathed out and pushed his cup aside before running the water under his fingers.

As for Taehyung, he collected his things and was about to walk out the door but Jungkook rushed over and grabbed Taehyung by the waist. "Let go Jungkook." Taehyung snapped at the boy who continued to back hug the male. It took a minute before Jungkook sighed. "I'm sorry okay? It's the jealousy of how close you and Jimin are. I can't help it." Jungkook mumbled against Taehyung's skin.

Taehyung let himself think over the situation before sighing into the touch and shutting the door before taking off his shoes and turning to Jungkook who looked down at Taehyung with guilt. "There is nothing to be jealous of, you know that right? You're the man I love with all my heart. Unlike Jimin, you get everything from me, even my amazingly good kisses." Taehyung brushed his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook smiled slightly before nodding. "Can I have an amazingly good kiss right now?" Jungkook asked, tightening his hold around Taehyung who hummed before nodding. "Always." Taehyung whispered as he moved closer to Jungkook who connected their lips.

The kiss was soft and passionate before Jungkook felt a little anger rising withing him as he gripped at Taehyung's waist harder than before, hearing a whimper from the male as he tried to pull away but instead Jungkook nipped at his lip, biting harshly soon after that made Taehyung pull away.

Taehyung brought his hand up to his lip and looked at the blood on his finger before looking at Jungkook who's eyes widened. "Shit.. baby i'm sorry. I got carried away-" Jungkook lifted Taehyung's face and Taehyung shook his head. "It's fine, I'm okay." Taehyung managed to smile at the boy who nodded slowly. "Come, i'll clean it up for you then get you your pink milk yeah?"

Taehyung's smile grew huge as he nodded and followed Jungkook to the bathroom and where Jungkook helped Taehyung clean up his lip. "It stings Jungkook." Taehyung stuck his bottom lip out and Jungkook shook his head. "It's suppose to baby, now go lay down and i'll go get your milk." Jungkook kissed the top of Taehyung's forehead.

And just like that, Taehyung had forgotton the situation from earlier. Just like any other time Jungkook would become jealous or mad. Someway, somehow, Jungkook just knew what to say and do for Taehyung to know when to let the topic go. Taehyung snuggled himself on his side of the bed when he would sleepover and waited for Jungkook who was back in the room in no time.

"One pink milk for my baby love." Jungkook sat on the bed and handed the milk over, looking at Taehyung who thanked the male and took the milk into his hands. Jungkook mesmerized by how beautiful his boy looked.