-𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Jungkook sat outside the apartment building for the whole six hours Taehyung had been gone. Jungkook could have easily left right? Start off his life where he left it back at Busan. Though he needed to apologize and talk to Taehyung once more before he did so. Also grab his few things but other than that, he could simply leave if he wanted.

Jungkook hugged his knees while having his head resting against the building. He bet if Jimin were to see him right now he'd be in the trash can all beaten. Which made him laugh since Jimin was shorter than him but could easily beat Jungkook up just like that. No doubt Jungkook pushed a certain button within Jimin that makes him rage.

Minutes pass by and Jungkook started to fall asleep, his head bobbin up and down from him wanting to fall asleep but not wanting to fall asleep at the same time. That was until he heard his name being called out from afar. "Jungkookie?" Suki stopped in front of Jungkook who slowly opened his eyes from the voice.

Slowly his eyes started to widen as the small boy stood in front of him. "S-Suki?!" Jungkook placed his hand on the cement to push himself up while Suki started to giggle and soon wrap his arms around Jungkook who got up and hugged Suki who was full on laughing. "What? How? Suki where did you come from?!" Jungkook pulled his head away to look at Suki who pointed at Taehyung who was standing just a little bit away.

The boy slowly started to walk towards Jungkook and Suki, kicking his feet at the ground as he did so. Taehyung came to a stop in front of the two and looked at Jungkook who had tears in his eyes, making Taehyung smile. "Well, I guess you can call me a foster parent now because Suki here is under my care, for the next year at least." Taehyung booped Suki's nose.

Jungkook gulped and shook his head out of confusion. "Foster parent? Under your care for a year? What do you mean? What happened? Oh my god." Jungkook looked at the two boys who giggled at the same time which only made Jungkook smile. "Well, long story short. I got the adoption centre in Japan to send Suki's papers here. More papers than I thought though and then I had to send them back so they could review it. Lucky me, I didn't have to wait days or weeks. For now i'm the legal guardian for Suki."

"Of course they'll be coming in every once or twice a week to check how everything is doing and if this place is appropriate for Suki. Which I think very much is." Taehyung spoke to Jungkook who never let his eyes leave Taehyung. The male didn't even realize he was crying until he sniffled and gave a broken chuckle. There Taehyung booped Jungkook's nose. "Don't cry yeah? This is a good thing."

"That's why i'm crying. Thank you, thank you so much Taehyung." Jungkook put down Suki so he could hug Taehyung who hugged back. The two sharing a hug in silence as Jungkook then slowly pulled away but not completely. "And.. i'm sorry about earlier. Still same old me I guess." Jungkook swallowed back. There Taehyung sighed and shook his head. "You're not Jungkook. You've changed in some ways and you still need help and that's why I will be taking Suki for the year. Enough time for you to fix yourself up and make a stable environment for Suki."

That right there caught Jungkook off guard as he choked on his saliva and backed up from Taehyung who pursed his lips. "Wait wait wait wait wait wait- me? A stable environment for- No, no Taehyung did you forget what I to-" Jungkook sighed as Taehyung talked over him. "Shut up. It's you thinking all these bad things. You get the help you need and you won't have to worry about it. Suki loves you and i'll gladly step in for you for now but... we both know Suki is your happiness."

Jungkook could only look at Taehyung in disbelief. There was so much going through his head. So much emotions rushing through him as he tried to form words. Taehyung took in Suki for him? Taehyung wants Jungkook to take Suki? Raise him? There was no way right? no way he could ever take up such a huge responsibility. Though why did the thought of Suki being his son make him so utterly happy?

After a somewhat long talk outside the apartment building, Taehyung took Suki inside and got everything ready for Suki. The supper was ramen and now the boy was watching television. As for Jungkook and Taehyung, the two sat in the kitchen since Jungkook wanted to discuss some things.

"You believe I can do all this in a year? My mental state is- fucking terrible. Let alone me having to find an apartment and job out here." Jungkook rubbed his temples. "First of all, I never said you /have/ to move out here. You can keep your job in Busan then find a more suitable apartment for you both. Save up money for certain things."

Jungkook didn't know how much he was stopping himself from doing these things he could obviously do. Not sure what he was actually afraid of at this moment. With a sigh, Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking right back at Jungkook. "And what about us?" Jungkook was able to finally spit out the question he was meaning to ask.

For the first time in a while, Taehyung was speechless from the question Jungkook asked. Not really sure how to answer since he never thought Jungkook saw a 'them' anywhere near the future. "Well uh." Taehyung cleared his throat. "I never knew you thought of an 'us' actually so.." Taehyung tapped his fingertips against the table lightly.

"You and I both know i've been pushing away these feelings. Because the truth is... I still love you too." Jungkook looked down at his hands and felt a weight lift off his shoulders while his heart started to beat faster. "But.. in order for us to happen and for me to fix what I have done. I want to be a hundred and ten percent sure that I am able to handle myself when frustrated. I just need to know if you're willing to wait for me to do so."

Taehyung could feel the tears swell up in his eyes. The whole day seemed to be an emotional roller coaster for them all. "Before I get ahead of myself- or before we get ahead of ourselves, I need to inform Kwanlin- and my parents along with Jimin and Misun." Taehyung breathed out. Were they really talking about them getting back together? This all seemed all too unreal but yet it felt so right. This place in time.. was so right.