-𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Buckling in the belt for the farris wheel, Taehyung seated himself first and watched Suki get in next. "You sit with Taetae, I wanna sit alone." Suki tried to buckle himself in with his tongue slightly sticking out for concentration. Jungkook scratched at his neck while looking at Suki before getting in. "I think I should sit with you Su-"

Taehyung cleared his throat and unbuckled himself for Jungkook to sit down. "It's no problem. We've been squishing Suki on almost all the rides so-" Taehyung shrugged while Jungkook breathed out and nodded, slowly seating himself next to Taehyung and careful not to invade Taehyung's personal space but that didn't really happen as they were squished together due to the small seat belt.

After helping Suki with his buckle, they were moving only for a couple seconds until they came to a stop for the other few people getting on. Jungkook gulping and trying to push himself away. "You're acting like i'm a disease right now and I don't know if I should punch you or toss you off the ride." Taehyung turned to Jungkook after finishing his words.

Jungkook blinked several times. "Someone is feisty huh." Jungkook watched Taehyung shrug. "You can touch me, i'm not going to bite or like.. cry." Taehyung explained to Jungkook who sighed and let himself slide over, squishing Taehyung with a smile. Taehyung groaning, holding his hand against the shoulder of Jungkook. "I did not mean this close you fool."

"You never mentioned how close I can get so you have to be more clear next time." Jungkook spoke to Taehyung with a slight smirk but that was easily wiped away from Taehyung flicking at Jungkook's forehead. "I really dislik-" Taehyung gasped from the sudden clink sound that came from the ride when they moved up again causing him to grab a handful of Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook slowly looked down at Taehyung who held onto his shirt. "These rides are safe right? Like, i'm not gonna fall to my death or anything." Taehyung whispered to Jungkook just so Suki wouldn't hear what he was thinking. Slowly but surely, Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung with a tense hold and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

After a moment of silence, Jungkook spoke but that was not the words Taehyung was hoping for. "I don't know." Jungkook whispered just before Taehyung slapped at Jungkook's chest. The older boy laughing, his tense hold calming. "This is why I dislike you." Taehyung scoffed and turned his head but was as red as a juicy tomato from when Jungkook put his arm around him.

As for Suki, the boy was looking at the city lights in amazement, Taehyung following soon after when they reached the top.  The sight was amazing. For a moment Taehyung forgot how high up he is but the comfort of Jungkook and the sight of the city made him feel something he hasn't felt in a long time. Though Taehyung wasn't the only one feeling that way, Jungkook was just feeling a bit more guilty as he did so.

Taehyung pulled some of his cotton candy off and handed it over to Suki who thanked Taehyung as they walked. "Did you have fun Suki?" Jungkook asked, his hands in his pocket while looking down at the boy who sucked at his finger since some left over cotten candy stuck to him. "Lots and lots of fun!" The boy giggled.

Jungkook smiled and nodded as he then looked at Taehyung. "And what about you? Have fun?" Jungkook asked with a soft tone. Breathing in and out slowly, Taehyung nodded.  "Besides all the motion sickness, I had a pretty great time." Taehyung admitted, smiling at Jungkook slightly and turning to look forward in which he stilled once Kwanlin stood in front of him.

Taehyung cleared his throat as Kwanlin looked at the cotten candy, carnival hat and wristband. "So you were busy going to the carnival without me." Kwanlin pursed his lips and soon after turned to look at the two others. There stood Jungkook who slowly pulled Suki towards him while giving a light smile to Kwanlin. If his face didn't show disappointment before then it certainly showed now.

"And with your ex." Kwanlin chuckled in disbelief while looking elsewhere. "Kwanlin, I can explain." Taehyung looked at Kwanlin who turned to Taehyung and gave him a nod to carry on. "We'll just uh.. walk up ahead." Jungkook spoke to the two as he grabbed Suki's hand and walked ahead. "Look, I was with them all day I admit that but that was for Itsuki's sake. Things happened and I thought Suki would enjoy the carnival."

"Okay and you could have told me that. Also hanging out with your abusive ex? How do you explain that?" Kwanlin asked with a calmer tone now and with that, Taehyung didn't know what else to add if he was being honest. Sighing, Taehyung shrugged. "I could have just taken him myself but Jungkook... he's changed." Taehyung almost choked up from the words he spoke.

Kwanlin raised an eyebrow, slowly nodding. "You think he's changed? And how long have you been seeing him now?" Kwanlin's questions just kept coming and it started to get to Taehyung as he looked at the ground. "Look! The point of this is i'm sorry and I won't lie again, alright? This day was just.. a lot for the two of them and I wanted them to have fun. This wasn't for me, it was for them." Taehyung grabbed at Kwanlin's hand.

Kwanlin had a tense hold but by a few deep breaths, he squeezed Taehyung's hand and nodded. "Yeah, yeah okay i'm sorry for overreacting." Kwanlin sighed and stepped closer to Taehyung who smiled lightly. "That's fine. I was the one who lied anyway." He was shut up by Kwanlin chuckling and connecting their lips.

Through it all, Kwanlin wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist and opened his eyes during the kiss to see Jungkook looking straight at them. Once catching gaze of Kwanlin looking at him, Jungkook turned and gulped. "Ew, cooties." Suki pretended to barf while Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah, ew." He sighed while nudging Suki lightly to keep walking.