-𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺

Six months came by rather quickly. And within those six months a lot had happened for everyone involved in Taehyung's life. First being Misun and Jimin who have been wedding planning. Taehyung being the best man but also helping Misun with dress shopping and all that fun stuff. Well- when they weren't stressing over it all, then it was fun.

The engaged couple decided to hold off on the wedding after a bit of financial problems but it wasn't anything huge. Just a bill Jimin had to pay from his college days when he was being stupid behind Taehyung and Misun's back. Though they didn't mind one bit. Just a little while longer to be Mr & Mrs.

Jimin still was never on the idea of Taehyung and Jungkook happening again. Not even sparing a talk about Jungkook. Taehyung understood his reasons, kind of. Other than the wedding planning, the two were pretty busy with their daily jobs. Jungkook who decided to move out to Seoul after finding a job at the most successful and trustful engineering buildings. Only being about a month into working that job.

Apartment wise— well he didn't have one but he was staying with a very good friend. Kim Yugyeom was the very good friend to he exact. College years all over again huh? Of course Taehyung offered Jungkook to stay at his apartment but not wanting to repeat history from moving fast, Jungkook declined. Other than that, Jungkook was now apartment searching and also attending therapy sessions along with his anger management classes that he takes.

Overall everything was working out pretty good for Jungkook. Even the part where it involved Taehyung. Once moving out to Seoul again, he and Taehyung were able to have some fun nights out together. A couple dates turned into a dozen and a dozen turned into well— they lost count but it's been many many dates.

Nothing more than kissing and holding hands really. Like they were courting to say the least and it was working well for the two. Even if Jungkook was hurting to see the body he hadn't seen in so long but he knew his limits and respected them. Not like Taehyung was any better- almost getting Jungkook in bed each time and maybe he could have but it was his fathers rules of no inappropriate things until everything was official and that the relationship was healthy.

What happened to Kwanlin? Well— Taehyung explained everything to him. Answering every answer Kwanlin wanted to know even if it was personal. In the end Kwanlin left with a hatred towards Taehyung who did try fix it- but that didn't work out and so he let Kwanlin be. Turns out the boy was in a relationship now, someone who loved him just as much as Kwanlin loved him. Or so Taehyung heard.

Kwanlin was a good guy, don't get Taehyung wrong. If Jungkook didn't come back into his life then maybe he and Kwanlin could have been a thing but at the same time that would be doubtful because Taehyung knew his heart belonged to one person and one person only. This time he knew he could love this male properly and grow happy with him now. So letting Kwanlin go was always going to be an option. Jungkook or no Jungkook.

Suki on the other hand was enjoying his new life. The new schooling and his new friends. Having many people who loved him and was no longer feeling unwanted. Especially how his 'grandpa and grandma' always came pick him up on weekends for bonding time. Adding with Jungkook and Taehyung who spoiled him half the time?

Well- not completely spoiled but more like he would get away with sleeping an hour after his bed time, eating ice cream on certain days and even watching tv longer than usual kind of spoiled. In other words, life was going in the right direction for everyone and it was so relieving to not have something weighing somebody down. They were happy.

One year and six months have gone by pretty quickly now. More quickly than Taehyung would have thought of honestly. Month after month and then it reached a year. Once reaching a year— then things started to make a shift. Their daily routines changing more as time went on. More because Suki was taken out of Taehyung's care.

Taehyung wished it could be as easy as just snapping his fingers and Suki would be the son of Jungkook but it didn't work that way. There were a lot of steps of the whole adoption process and took longer than usual. Suki being away from Taehyung and Jungkook for six months now. The two promising Suki he'd only be gone for a little while but that didn't happen.

Taehyung did everything in his power to get Suki back to them in just a few weeks but a few weeks turned into months and it just kept building. They had no contact with Suki unless it was a one month call. Usually it wouldn't work like that with anyone else but since Taehyung was the foster parent of Suki, he was able to check in on Suki in which Taehyung would give Jungkook that call with Suki.

Each month was heart breaking since Suki started to cry a lot more on the phone which broke Jungkook's heart each time. Telling Suki he would bring him home soon and that everything was going to be okay but the more months went by.. Suki lost that hope and called Jungkook a liar... until finally Jungkook got the papers back that he now has a son.

Now it was finally happening. After six months of going back and forth. Jungkook going to Japan for some things involving the adoption and going back just to have a major set back. Though everything was worth it the moment Jungkook signed those papers. Shit hell of papers but he made it through. Definitely was worth it once those doors opened and the little boy he saw six months ago came running out of it.

Jungkook had the tears rolling down his cheeks the moment he saw Suki. The male pushing himself off the seat and kneeling for Suki who wrapped his arms around Jungkook and hugged as tightly as he could, crying uncontrollably in Jungkook's arms. His little body shaking as his broken voice would say Jungkook's nickname 'jungkookie' over and over again.

"I'm here Suki, i'm right here. You're home now. You're not going anywhere okay?" Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut, tears falling even when he tried to stop crying, his arms holding the boy that was now his son. "No more l-leaving me kookie- don't leave me ever again." The boy hiccuped. Jungkook shakily breathed out and nodded. "Never again, I promise you Suki." Jungkook kissed Suki's temple a few couple times before standing up while still holding the boy.

Then sounds of a picture being taken came from the same direction Taehyung was in. The boy placing the camera down. "Perfect moment to catch." Taehyung smiled lightly, wiping away the few tears that fell as he walked over to Jungkook who held out his arm. Suki quick to change arms when Taehyung joined the hug, now huggung Taehyung tightly.

"Can we go home now?" Suki pulled away from Taehyung who looked at Jungkook. "Yeah Jungkookie, can we go home?" The boy asked with a chuckle. Of course Jungkook was quick to nod. "Why of course. You'll love your room." Jungkook smiled, kissing Suki's forehead before wrapping his arm around Taehyung who held Suki. "I got Taehyung to decorate it. So I think you'll absolutely love it." Jungkook sniffled with Suki who nodded and held tightly onto Jungkook. The two walking out of the building with the first of many stories Suki would tell them.