Cheeseburger First/Requested

Requested by happypony2003

Warnings: Cursing, Angst, fluff

Endgame spoilers

———

It's been tough...

Ever since Tony died, it was hard to raise Morgan alone. For a couple weeks, the mourning, the questions, they were all too much to handle.

Then May, Nebula, Peter, Harley, Pepper, and Happy asked to help out. And you were more than happy to have some company again. Nebula would occasionally visit on her spare time. Others were free to visit more frequently.

"Mommy," Morgan asked, her big eyes gazing up at you. She had Tony's eyes, big and brown. You looked down at your daughter, a soft smile on your face.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Where's Happy? He promised me cheeseburgers," Your breath hitched a bit, but you soon regain your composure. As if on queue, Happy walked in with a bunch of bags in his hands.

"Happy!" Morgan cheered and you gave Happy a look.

"It's only one.." He mumbled before running away with Morgan. You laugh and sit on the couch. You play with the ring on your finger, and thoughts of Tony come back.

You feel the seat get heavy on your left and turn to see Peter. He gives you a soft smile, as Harley jumps next to him. Peter leans against you along with Harley.

"We miss him too," Peter mumbles, and you try to hold back tears.

Wade is playing sad music in the background, and he waves at the readers. "So you came back to the new book!"

"Wade not now!" Peter yelled as Harley hugged you. You sighed in grief, taking in the affection from the two boys. Harley has been making countless more visits ever since. Peter came whenever he had the chance.

May was supportive as well as with the others. Tony Stark has affected their lives in more than one way.

"I miss Daddy," Morgan huffs one day. Happy pauses, about to take a bite out of his cheeseburger.

"Me too kid," He mumbles and ruffles her hair. Morgan giggles and goes back to eating her cheeseburger. Harley and Peter were eating cheeseburgers as well. You sighed in relief at your family.

Unknowing of Tony watching you happily. Natasha stood next to him as he gazed at his family. Tears ran down his cheeks as she embraced him tightly.

"God, I miss them so much," Natasha rubs his back soothingly.

"So do I shell head, so do I,"