Secretive/Requested

Requested by FriendlyFan3000

Warnings: Cursing, Fluff

———

The team was growing suspicious of Tony. Something was just off.

He was leaning on one hand, zoning out as Steve said something about a mission. Natasha and Clint were playing Crazy 8 (similar to Uno) on their phones with Bucky, Peter, Sam, and Rhodey.

Thor fell asleep, and no one went to wake him up.

Sam slammed his phone down onto the table as Bucky forced back a laugh. Natasha let out a snort as Clint had tears running down his face.

"Why are you all like this?"

Peter smiles at his phone and giggles. Tony sighs and continues to stare at the wall behind Steve.

Steve notices the team not paying attention and stops talking. He crosses his arm and huffs.

"I'll wait," He says, all teacher like.

"Sorry Mr. rOgErS," Bucky mocks and pretends to pay attention. Steve falls for it and goes back to explaining shit. Everyone goes back on their phones to play.

Tony wants anything more than to leave. God this was so boring. He would give anything to leave.

"You were out of my league, all the things I believe,"

Tony's phone suddenly starting ringing with the song. Everyone turned to him as he pulled out his phone. His face lit up, and a smile tugged onto his face.

"I'll be back," He murmurs and practically runs out the room. Everyone looks at each other.

"Uhm....what just happened?" Peter asked looking at everyone.

"Tony got excited for a call, which rarely happens!" Bucky replies.

"Did ya hear the ringtone?" Clint asked. Natasha snickers, and everyone turns to her.

"..what do you know Romanoff?" Steve asked, narrowing his eyes. She merely smirks and looks up from her phone.

"All I know is, that I won the game." Clint screams and looks back at his phone. He launches his phone at the wall.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

-time skip-

Tony straightened his bow tie and slowly walked down the halls off the tower.

"Wow, why all dressed up Stark?" Clint asked looking up from the couch. Steve peeked from over the couch and snorts.

"Damn do I gotta tell y'all where I'm heading now? I'm literally a grown ass adult," He murmurs loudly enough for them to hear. Tony makes sure his hair is perfect and walks towards the front door.

"Rude." Clint looks back at the tv.

Tony beams as a knock is heard at the door. Everyone slowly creeps up to check who's at the door.

Tony opens the door and grins at you. You smile at him.

"Why the fuck are you all dressed up?"

"For our anniversary..."

"OH FUCK THATS TODAY?!"

Tony laughs and invites you inside. Everyone gawks at you. Clint's just staring at you in pure shock.

"Y/N!" Natasha happily days as she walks over to you. You hug her as she chuckles.

"YOU KNEW?!"

"No shit."

Peter walks out of his room. He furrows his brows as he sees you.

"Who's this?"

"I'm Y/N," You introduce yourself to the teen. You shake Peter's hand. He smiles and shakes it back.

"I'm Tony's wife."

"EXCUSE ME?!" Sam screeches. Steve looks over at Tony in shock, yet isn't that surprised. Tony proudly smiles as Peter's mouth falls open.

"THATS SO COOL!"

"So are you the person with the *starts singing Out of My League* ringtone?" Clint asks, raising a brow.

Tony turns red at the mention of his ringtone for you. You let out a laugh and give him a look. You peck his cheek, which causes his cheeks to flush more.

"That was so pUre wHat the Fuck?"