Requests

Wade walks into view,

"Hello everyone! Thank you for coming to the Second Tony Stark Imagines book! I was hoping to see some familiar faces!"

Wade walks into the center of the imaginary stage and clears his throat.

"Alright, Requests are closed, for now." He continues. Peter suddenly swings into the shot and lands in a superhero pose.

"Parker! This was my moment!"

Peter takes off his mask and walks up to the readers. Another person walks in, and they a look a lot like Peter Parker.

"Wtf who are you?"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing?"

"I'm Peter,"

"I'm Tom,"

Wade gasps and watches the drama unfold.

"Hello readers, I'm Tom Holland, and instead of reading these trash Imagines, you should come read the new one about Robert Downey Jr,"

"But they're the sa-," Wade is cut off my Peter webbing Tom in the mouth.

"Don't listen to this guy, you'll have the most fun reading these Imagines!"

"Nope, the Imagines I'm from are way better! They're about Robert, and Robert only!" Tom retorts, and he argues with Peter.

Wade ignores them and grins at the readers.

"Anyway, might as well check that new book out too if you're interested! The Requests for that book are open after Message Man is completed!" Wade waves as the end of the chapter comes.