Cuts and Bruises/Requested

Requested by Edeline9611

Warnings: Fluff, Cursing, slight smut

———

Clint wasn't usually one to get sentimental. He ran into the compound screaming, covered in blood.

"Y/N's DEAD!"

Tony's head shot up worriedly. Steve was already racing to get his shield as Bruce fled for the medical supplies.

Natasha ran after him, pissed.

"She's fine! She's got only some cuts and bruises," Natasha confirms and smacks Clint on the back of the head. Everyone seems to calm down at her words.

Tony doesn't.

He grabs the first aid kit out of Bruce's arms and fucking runs towards the medical area. You were sat down on a little cot, waiting for the two assassins to come back.

You see Tony and give him a small smile. He doesn't exchange it as he puts the medical things on the desk next to him.

"Hey Tones," You tease and he rolls his eyes. Tony looks at you, making sure nothing was too serious. He tilted your chin to examine your face. You tried to look elsewhere than his adorable face, but it was hard since his big brown eyes were on you.

His eyes seemed to bore into yours, until he cleared his throat stepping back.

"Uh, Clint had everyone worried," He mumbled and pulled out the bandages and other medical items. His tongue traced his lips as he cleaned the blood from your small cuts.

"Thanks Tony," You chuckled. Tony only responded with a tight nod as he continued his work. Tony's eyes glanced up at your lips for a second before looking back at your cuts.

"How'd you get hurt this time, Y/L/N?" He playfully adds, hoping to strike up a conversation. You let out a dry laugh,

"Well, I guess I just had something on my mind,"

"And that is?" Tony asked as he moves to clean the cut on your cheek. You gulped as Tony did his thing. The way his tongue was between his teeth, careful to make sure he wasn't hurting you.

"I had a certain playboy on my mind..." You bit your lip, hoping he'd get the hint. Tony's movement stopped and his chocolate eyes looked into yours. It felt like forever until he closed the gap between you both, his lips crashing into yours.

A whimper escapes Tony's throat as he tilted his head to the side. His lips still moving against yours with such intensity. His hands were grasping your thighs, placing himself between them. Your hands found their way at the back of his neck, creeping up to his brown locks.

Tony's lips separate from yours, leaving a small gap between you both as his breathing grows ragged. You grab his face and gently pull him in again. This time your hands are wandering down his firm chest. Your fingers feeling every muscle in his body, until they got to his jeans.

"So I'm guessing this means we have mutual feelings for each other," Tony groans, his wet lips starting to move to your neck. You let out a low moan as he does so and he grins.

"You like that princess?"