Clint's Idea/Requested

Requested by kartavlank

Warnings: Cursing, Fluff, BuzzFeed Unsolved References?

———

"This was all Clint's idea," Natasha mumbles, shaking her head in disapproval. Sam tiredly groans.

"Are you guys serious?! My buddy told me this place was one of the most haunted places in the world!"

"Why couldn't we just go to the Queen Mary?" Steve asked tiredly. Bucky nods in agreement.

"It has rooms, air conditioning-,"

"Beds," Tony adds smirking at you. You smack his arm playfully and he smiles. "I was joking."

Peter appears with Harley, both of them in Ghost Gear. Harley seems less unenthusiastic as Peter is jumping with joy.

"What the fuck are you both wearing?" Tony asked and they both looked at him.

"Well, we've been doing some hard research. We wanna catch a ghost," Peter exclaims as Harley looks at the readers like he's on the office.

Tony laughs and you roll your eyes at him. Steve and Bucky exchange a look as Harley sighs.

"And finally we will try to find out the age old question! Are ghosts real?" Peter finishes. Harley looks at the readers and shakes his head.

"At least someone's happy about being here other than me," Clint says as he runs into the house with Peter. Everyone groans as they walk in.

Tony's grip on your hand seems to tighten softly as you all enter the house. Peter is gasping and looking everywhere in awe.

"I'm going to the basement!" Peter mumbled and grabs Harley to drag him along. You laugh as Harley tries to reach out for help. Steve and Bucky are off on their own looking at stuff.  Sam follows them both, slowly trailing behind.

Clint and Natasha are examining the house, Natasha successfully scaring Clint almost each time. Actually, she has succeeded every time.

You and Tony decide to follow the younger boys and go to the basement. Peter has a device out, which makes loud static noises.

"If there's anything in this room, can you please say our name's back. I'm Peter, and this is Harley." Harley sarcastically waves.

"Peter,"

The device says and Tony's eyes widen. Peter gasps and smiles widely. Harley rolls his eyes and gives you a look. You chuckle as Peter awaits, thinking of another question to ask.

"Also, by any means. If you're actually here, feel free to take over my body," Harley says and lays on the floor, arms wide opened. Peter rolls his eyes and continues interrogating the ghost.

"Can you please tell us your name!"

A long pause is heard until the device speaks.

"Apple Tater,"

Peter grins, his face flushing red as he giggles. You laugh as Tony snorts. Harley's eyes widen as he bursts out laughing.

"...Apple Tater!" Peter giggles and turns the device off. Harley is still on the ground, hoping at least something would happen.

"Wow boring ass fucking ghosts! COME ON GHOSTS, COME FUCK ME UP!" Harley exclaims causing Peter to glare at him. Tony rolls his eyes, until the door slams shut behind him.

"Thanks Harley!" Peter growls. Harley dryly laughs.

"It was the wind dumbass," Harley moves towards the door and opens it. He grins at Peter before walking through it. Peter pouts and follows him out of the room.

"Holy shit that got me," You mumble as your heart started to calm down. Tony nods and pecks your cheek. You follow the two kids until they bump into the grandpas.

"Ya know, when I was your age-,"

"Oh here we go!" Tony adds crossing his arms. Steve glares at him and scoffs. Natasha and Clint walk back towards them.

"This is bullshit! Nothing interesting happened!" Clint mumbled and Natasha rolls her eyes.

"Hey where's Sam?" Bucky suddenly asks. Everyone exchanges a look as Steve shrugs. Sam then fucking appears, floating in mid air. Everyone screams and runs away as a demonic screech is coming from him. Tony and You yeet out the front door instantly.

"EXPLAIN THAT BITCH!" Peter yells as he runs away. Harley rolls his eyes and looks at the readers.

"It's the fucking wind,"