T-Pose/Requested

Requested by Personwithlightning

Warnings: Smut, Cursing

———

You didn't think that this would escalate to this point. Currently, you were hiding under Tony's desk, smirking. You were ready to take the billionaire by surprise.

Tony has been an absolute ass on surprising you at the most horrible times. During a meeting with the Avengers, while at Dinner, while Peter was telling a fucking story. His hands just seemed to roam on their own.

But today was the day you would be establishing yourself as the dominant one in the relationship.

Peter had walked in on you talking about it to Natasha. He grinned, assuming you meant about establishing dominance.

"If you want to establish dominance with Mr. Stark, you have to T-Pose," Peter chuckled and did the pose. Natasha laughs as you grin at the young boy. He walks away proudly and you sigh.

Tony's footsteps are heard as he opens the office door. You held your breath slightly and try to softly seem invisible. He sat his ass down in his seat and groaned tiredly.

You knew he was gonna have a meeting in a couple minutes. Steve, Bucky, Clint, and others would attend. You had prayed Peter wouldn't, even though Tony wouldn't dare let them know.

He didn't seem to notice you were there until Steve walked in. That's when your hands roamed up his thighs. Tony's face flushed, instantly knowing what was happening. He steadied his feet firmly onto the ground as more of the Avengers walked in.

Your hands smoothly moved against his tight jeans. He coughed loudly to mask the noise of his zipper. This dirty little thing you were doing just for him was turning him on.

"So are we gonna go over the mission or?" Bucky asked, causing Steve to start talking. Tony bit the inside of his cheek as he felt your warm palm move against his crotch. He let out a pained noise, causing Clint to look over at him.

"You good Stark?" Tony nodded and tried to at least pay attention to anything Steve was saying. He bit his lower lip as he lost contact of your hands. His hips squirmed a bit, wanting you to touch him again.

You laid back against the desk smirking up at him. A groan makes its way up his throat, and it takes everything in him to not just fuck you right in front of everyone.

Tony decided to do it himself and moved his hand to his boxers. He was palming himself, thinking about you instead of the damn mission.

You swatted his hands away, rolling your eyes at him. He grinned and opened his legs wider. He slipped his jeans to his knees, your hands went to the waistband of his boxers.

"Tony, what do you think about it?" Steve suddenly asked. Tony looked up, having no idea what the fuck he said. Everyone is looking at him and he stays quiet for a few seconds.

You pulled his boxers down and his cock is out of confinement. The head of his cock hits the edge of the desk, earning a small thud. You cover your mouth to keep from laughing as Tony goes a little red.

"I think that...can you explain it again?" Tony asked and Steve sighs. He nods and repeats his statement from before. Tony finally seems to understand, slowly forgetting you were under the desk.

"Yeah, I ah-," He stops and his hips start to squirm. He feels your tongue trace around his hard cock and he gulps.

"I think that.." He continues, trying to keep his voice steady as your tongue swirls around his cock. Pre-Cum laces the tip and you swipe it with your thumb. Tony's eyes glance at you, only for you to lick it in front of him.

He sharply intakes a breath and looks back at his team as they have a conversation. Suddenly your mouth is wrapped around his length.

"Oh fuck," Tony whimpers, causing Clint to whip his head around. He knew. He fucking knew. Clint had a shocked, wicked grin on his face.

"You have something to say Tony?" He teases. Tony shakes his head as Bucky cocks his head to the side.

"I actually wanna know though," Clint says as he strikes up a conversation with him. The team joining in.

"Well I-," Tony bites his lower lip hard as you take more of his length. His hips start to move on their own, as they openly thrust into your mouth. His cock is throbbing inside your mouth as he clenched his thighs.

Tony is now struggling to keep his voice straight. Clint notices and smirks at him. Tony glares at the archer as his hips snap up into your mouth. You hold his hips down before he fucking chokes the hell out of you.

Tony's warm length was twitching in your mouth as he kept talking. He bit down on his lower lip so hard, he could've fucking swore he tasted blood, as he came hard inside your mouth. His warm liquid filled your mouth and you swallowed smirking at him.

Tony takes a few deep breathes as the team glance at him worriedly.

"Are you sure you're fine Tony? You seem sick?" Tony reassures Steve he's fine as he stuffs his limp cock back into his jeans.

"Alright well I think the meetings over then," Steve finally says and everyone nods. They go to exit his room, and they all leave.

"You are fucking impossible," Tony finally sneers at you. You chuckle as you get out of his desk. Tony pecks your lips softly and lays back in his chair.

"I have another meeting in a couple minutes." You laugh as he smirks.

"You're on Stark,"