Teenagers/Requested

Requested by iconicbabesss

Warnings: Cursing, Fluff

Dad!Tony

———

"Noah's here!" Bucky exclaims from opening the blinds widely to peek out.

Steve is already running to his closet and looking through all his vintage gucci Captain America suits.

"WHICH ONE'S THE MOST SCARY?"

"The Nomad one,"

"I CAN'T JUST GROW A BEARD ON COMMAND BUCKY!"

"It's a shame," Bucky mumbles, remembering the good times of the Nomad beard. He softly utters the word "THICC" as Sam stares at him.

Your father runs down the hall in his most recent Iron Man suit.

"I got an idea," He says and runs off. Steve waits for him to come back eagerly. Tony tosses him a suit. Tony throws a shield at him, knocking Steve to the ground.

"That should fit."

"Wait what i-,"

"HE'S AT THE DOOR!" Bucky shouts loudly. Sam's wings pop out and fucking knock out Scott. Clint gives Sam a look and tries to wake Scott up.

Natasha is already at the door, her guns loaded and secured. She looks back at everyone, making sure they're all ready. Peter scoots through the crowd, his Spider Legs are out.

"Hold up, Karen Activate Instant Kill."

"PETER!"

"It's just for decoration!" He argues as his suit eyes go red.

The doorbell rings and Natasha glares at everyone. Tony's suit eyes go from a light blue to dark red and he nods.

Natasha opens the door, and there stands a young boy. Everyone glares at him, and he gulps.

"Uh...I'm here for uh...Y/N..," He mumbles hastily. He has flowers in his hand, and he's dressed in a tux.

"Yeah I'll get her," Steve says, and everyone turns to look at him. Bucky almost chokes as he takes in Steve's appearance. The soldier's suit now a darker shade of color, matching his new shield. Instead of a star, a dark red Hydra symbol stood out. "Y/N!"

You walk downstairs, all the Avengers look at you admiringly. They turn back to Noah, who's jaw is slack in shock. He walks over to you, trying to ignore their glares.

"..I got you flowers.." He murmurs and hands them to you. You thank him and smile. He takes your hand in his and leads you out of the house.

"Steve what are you wea-," Everyone shushes Scott as he finally gained consciousness. Peter moves, his Spider-Arms hitting Scott again, knocking him out.

You smile at your family and exit the door with Noah.

"Wow, she seems happy." Tony answer's softly as his face plate moves away. Everyone turns to Steve who's grinning like an idiot.

"So, are we gonna talk about the suit?" Steve smirks at everyone and chuckles.

"Hail Hydra,"

Everyone screams and attacks him, causing the blond to shriek in terror.

"IT WAS A JOKE!" Steve exclaims as Bucky kicks him. Peter is trying to jump onto him as Tony is kicking him too.

"WE TAKE HYDRA VERY SERIOUSLY!"