Iron Rod/Requested

Requested by ToniasStank

Warnings: Smut, Cursing,

———

Tony wiped the sweat from his forehead, trying to concentrate onto the suit he was working on. A curse escaped his lips, as he rolled his sleeves up. He held the flashlight between his teeth, pointing it at the suit. He tightened an object into his suit, causing his arms to clench. His biceps popping threw his tight shirt.

"Alright!" He grinned, taking the flashlight out of his mouth. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked over at you.

"You got that kid?" He asked, causing you to look up from your notebook. You give him a thumbs up and write down the science shit.

Steve has forced you to work down in the lab with Tony. Not that you were complaining or anything. Any excuse to see Tony work.

Tony looked around, tugging onto the collar of his shirt to let in cool air. He grabbed another tool and placed it next to his suit.

"Bruce needs to fucking fix the Air Conditioning down here,"

"Isn't this your tower?" You retorted. The billionaire looked up at you, rolling his eyes.

"You're right kid, it is," With that, Tony pried his tight shirt over his head. Your eyes widening as his bare chest came into view. Your eyes casted down to the paper in front of you.

"Alright next step! You got it Y/N?"

When he got no response, he looked up to see you rubbing your legs together, looking at the exit.

Tony wasn't stupid, he knew the reason a woman was rubbing their thighs together based on their expression. He just couldn't believe he actually still had that effect on people. Let alone, you.

"Y/N?" Your head whipped around to look at him. You nodded eagerly as he raised a brow at you.

"You should go, it's getting late." You nod and get up without hesitation. You left the notebook onto his desk and left the room instantly.

———
Time Skip
———

"How was working in the lab with Tony?" Steve asked, smiling. You shrugged and sat down next to him on the couch. You took a sip of apple juice, as Tony walked in.

Tony yawned, rubbing his eyes as he walked in. You spat your apple juice all over Sam. Tony looked over upon hearing the noise.

Tony was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants, which cling to his figure really well. He knew what he looked good in, damn.

Bucky turned the TV on, once he stole the remote from Sam.

Tony popped up onto the screen, telling his usual Avengers speech. Steve snorted, swiping the remote from Bucky.

"Jarvis, record the tv please,"

"Yes Mister Rogers. Also, Sir, I'm so glad to finally see a video of you with your clothes on," This time everyone spat out their drink.

"Does Tony have sex tapes?!" Clint shouts through the vents. Tony laughs, rolling his eyes.

"I might have been wild as fuck back then, but I'm not crazy Barton," Tony murmured, drinking his coffee. Everyone nodded slowly, and turned back to the TV.

You bit down on your lip, the thought of Tony having sex tapes, was pretty crazy. Poor Jarvis has been through too much as it is.

It ate at you all day, the thought of Tony doing something dirty as a camera records him. You wondered if he even had sex tapes. You wanted to know.