PETER BENJAMIN PARKER!

Warnings: Cursing, Angst?, Fluff

Not a Scenario thing, I'm writing them still so :)

Enjoy this :)
———

You groaned as you swirled around in Tony's swivel chair. You were waiting for him to come back.

Apparently, your brother, Peter, decided to go stop the Vulture on his own. He could've at least asked you for help.

But what can you do? He's 15.

The door finally opens and you grin. You swirl the chair to face the door.

"How'd it go ba-" You paused, as you saw Tony enter the room. Tears were evident on his cheeks as he tried to wipe them away. He closed the door with his foot as he entered.

You got up from your seat and walked over to him.

"Tony?" You asked, only for him to collapse into your arms. He sobbed silently into the crook of your neck. His back heaving with each shaking breath.

You hugged the man back, kissing the side of his head.

"It's all my fault," He managed to say through tears. He shakes his head, and cries harder.

Your greatest fear was starting to become a reality. Where's Peter?

"Baby, calm down. What happened with Peter?" Tony only responded with another sob.

"H-He's at May's," He finally croaks, pulling away from you slowly. You raise a brow, now confused. His left arm shakes, he moves to stop it with his hand.

"The kid and I got into an...argument," He murmurs. You furrow your brows together.

"I told him to hand o-over the suit. Since he went off without telling you," His voice shakes as he continues. "Of course he was frustrated."

Tony stops and gulps audibly.

"Tony, what did he say?"

Tears cloud his vision again and he lets out a shaky breath. You sat him down in his chair and kiss his forehead.

"I shouldn't be crying...it's so stupid." Tony wipes his tears away and tries to control his breathing.

"Babe, I'm gonna go get you some things ok, stay here." Tony nods and you grab your car keys. You open the door and leave.

You get into the car and make a b-lime for May's house. You get inside with the key you had when you lived there. You see Peter eating at the table quietly.

Peter looks up, his face lights up.

"Hey! Y/N!"

"PETER PARKER, WHAT IN THE SEVEN FUCKS DID YOU SAY TO TONY?!" You yell at your brother. Peter tenses and his eyes go wide.  He frowns and looks down back at his dinner.

"I appreciate Mr. Stark doing all these things for me Y/N. I do, but he needs to lay off," Peter says sternly.

"What EXACTLY, did you say to him?"

Peter pauses and rolls his eyes.

"Why does it matter? He doesn't care?"

"Then why the fuck did he walk into his office in tears?!" Peter whipped his head up, worry displayed on his face.

"What?!"

You stood there giving him a look. Peter jumped out of his seat and wandered over to you.

"I never meant to be rude...I just didn't want him always checking up on me. I'm not a kid!" He mumbles nervously.

"I-I just said that he needs to- oh...."

You wait for him to continue.

"I...I said that he needed to stay out of my life. And that I wasn't his son, and he wasn't my dad."

"Peter for fucks sake!"

"IT WAS IN THE MOMENT, IM REALLY SORRY!" He pleads as he hung his head in devastation.

"You mean EVERYTHING to him Peter. He was always counting on you. You were all he was talking about, his protege. He loves you like you're his kid, Pete."

"But you're Peter's Si-"

"NOT NOW WADE!"

Peter bit his lower lip and his eyes watered.

"Please tell Mr. Stark I'm sorry..." You sighed.

"Come on Peter."

-time skip-

Tony had finally stopped crying, but his eyes were red. He was nervous, you hadn't come back yet. What if something happened to you?

Oh god, everything just keeps happening to him.

The door suddenly opened and he looked up. His heart fluttered, thinking it was you. He sunk back into his seat when he noticed Peter.

"...Hi, Mr. Stark..."

"Hey Kid."

Peter frowned and looked at his shoes.

"I'm really sorry, sir. I didn't mean anything I said. I was just so sick of you treating me like a kid. I should've known you were doing it for my own good," Peter murmurs, and looks up at Tony with an apologetic smile.

Tony nods slowly and lets out a shaky breath.

"It's okay Pete. I shouldn't be on you 24/7. I'll make sure to let you be as independent as you can be."

Peter shakes his head smiling widely. "That won't be necessary. It's cool to have my dad watching my back."

Tony froze and he looked at Peter. The teen had a wide smile on his face. Tony softly smiled back at him.

"Well...I should get going. See you and Y/N tomorrow?" Tony chuckled and nods softly. Peter left the room smiling.

You walked in and saw Tony crying softly.

"What now?"

"HE CALLED ME DAD!"