The Billionaire, The Soldier, and The Reader/Requested

Requested by anonymous

Warnings: Cursing, Threesome, smut, Daddy kink,

also may contain spelling mistakes or grammar errors. Cause it's 3 am, which is probably almost the only time I get inspiration.

———

Steve's fingers tapped against the surface of the coffee table. His eyes were currently on you as you ate lunch. He wasn't the only one staring.

Tony was staring at you from the couch, memorized by you. He let out a soft sigh and his elbows slipped off the edge of the couch. He fell onto the ground, and you laughed at him.

Steve smiled softly and rolled his eyes at Tony. The shorter male got back up quickly and brushed the dust off his pants.

You snorted as he sat next to on the table. Steve groaned uncomfortably and shifted in his seat. Tony looked back at the blonde, raising a brow.

"What's wrong Rogers?"

Steve didn't reply and only got up from his seat to sit across from Tony. You didn't seem to notice or care for that, since you were eating. Tony's jaw clenched, his eyes narrowing. Steve merely grinned and looked back at his piece of paper.

He needed inspiration on what to draw. He looked back at you, an idea forming into his mind. He started to draw, taking in your features and putting it on paper.

Tony tried to sneak a peek at what he was drawing, but Steve was covering his paper with his arm. Tony grew bored and started to bang his head against the table lightly. You laughed at his behavior, only for Steve to break his pencil.

"Damn Rogers, pressing down to hard?" Tony teased and Steve rolled his eyes. He looked back down at his drawing and smiled. He shyly looked up at you and passed it. You took the drawing and grinned.

"Thank you Steve! This is the mo-," Tony snatches the drawing out of your hands. He seems impressed for a moment. Steve glared at him and plucks the paper out of the playboy's grasp. He hands it back to you.

"You both are real troublemakers."

"Only in bed baby," Tony added flirtatiously. You scoffed at him, causing him to gasp mockingly.

"Keep it in your pants, Tony,"

"You seem defensive, Rogers,"

"It's been a long day," Steve replies, dragging his hand against his face softly. You get up to place your dish into the dishwasher. Steve and Tony both get up hurriedly. They follow you up to your doorway.

"Do you guys need something?" You asked, the two men say nothing for a few minutes.

"No, Ma'm,"

"I need you,"

The two responses are drastically different. You yelp as Tony picks you up with ease. Steve stares at him, fuming.

"Tony!" He warns, only for the man to flip him off. Tony looks back at you, his brown orbs bore into yours.

"You ok with this?" He asked as he kissed down your neck. You moan, and nod your head several times. Steve is still in the doorway, hurt by what he was seeing.

But he didn't leave.

Tony notices Steve there, and his filthy mind thinks of something. He smirks at the soldier.

"Rogers, come over," He invites the blonde male. Steve is skeptical at first, until Tony starts to undress you. You start at the hem of Tony's shirt.