I'm Not Sorry

Warnings: blood, Cursing, Angst?, murder

I saw this somewhere, and now I can't stop thinking about it.

:)

This is just something you can have while I work on other things!

Endgame Spoilers

———

You groaned in pain, trying to move from under the heavy rubble. You felt something grasp your arm, bringing you up to the surface. You coughed harshly, trying to breath anything other than dust.

"Hey? Baby you ok?" Tony's soft voice was heard. You open your eyes slowly and see Tony. His hair disheveled, sweat beading at his forehead. A small amount of dust covering his forehead. A gash ran down across the right side of his face.

"That's my girl," He murmured as you got up. You smiled softly, and he helped you walk over with Steve and Thor. It was silent for a bit, before you looked down at where Thanos sat.

"You know this is a trap right?"

"Yeah...I don't much care," Tony replies, earning smirks from the rest of you. Steve crackled his knuckles as Thor summoned his weapons.

"Let's kill him properly this time." 

-time skip-

As Thanos had his whole ass speech, you sent Thor a nod. You all walked in different directions. Thor headed right, while you went left. Tony and Steve went in the middle. 

Thanos stood, still making his long ass speech. He secured the helmet onto his head and gripped his sword. The titan finally finished, and Thor leapt forward.

Everyone started moving at once. Tony and you flew into the air to blast Thanos from a distance. Steve and Thor kicked his ass from below.

"Ya sure we can beat him?" You murmured into the comm you shared with Tony. Heavy breathing was heard, before he answered.

"I mean? How hard can it be?" He grunted as his repulser fired, giving Thor enough time to lunge at him. Steve blocked multiple hits with his shield, and tried to get back into battle.

He got kicked back, knocked out by impact.

"Alright, I'm gonna blast his ass," Tony said and shot down to the floor. He landed and a large repulser formed at his back.

"Alright Thor, hit me." Thor smirked and clashed his weapons together, lightening illuminated from then and shot into Tony's suit.

The large beam hit Thanos, who was struggling to block it with his sword. Tony smirked from his suit, and grew closer to Thanos.

Tony got too close, and the titan grabbed him. Thor threw his hammer, but Thanos used Tony to block the hit. Tony was breathing heavier through the comms.

"Ah fuck!"

Thanos smirked wickedly, and went to throw Tony aside to face Thor.

He stopped and looked down at the armored man in his clutches. Thor went to charge at Thanos, but he kicked him back. You landed on the floor from Thor hitting you on accident.

You clenched your teeth and clutched your side.

Suddenly, Tony started screaming through the comms. You looked up as Thanos started to slowly pull Tony apart. One hand gripping his legs, the other gripping his head.

"Tony!" You yelled and struggled to stand. The titan yelled in delight as he stretched out Tony wider.

Tony's screaming was louder now. You could hear everything in your ears as tears formed into your eyes. Blood began to drip from within the suit. The eerie red color spilling to the ground. The suit broke as Tony was ripped in half. Blood now more visible as it stuck to the two half's of his body.

LMAOO, just kidding

Unless......