Horny Teens/Requested

Requested by anonymous

Warnings: Cursing, Smut, Natasha Fucking Romanoff, Technically Girl x Girl, Tony be into that kinky shit.

[Steve wouldn't approve]

———

"You're a fucking dumbass," Natasha murmured as Tony smiled innocently. He leaned closer and she gave him a warning look.

"Y/N's the one I want you to-,"

"I'm in," Nat said without hesitation. Tony frowned and backed off.

"Ya trying to take away my girlfriend Romanoff?"

Natasha only smirked and walked off.

"See you and Y/N tonight," She murmured, causing Tony to regret his decision.

Ok, Ok, oK

Tony wanted to try something different in the bedroom. I mean, should he have asked you first?

Most likely...

But, it would be worth it.

Hopefully.

Tony's dumbass grew more worried as the clock ticked down.

What if the inner gay in you just fucking popped out, and you left him for Nat?!

(I would)

While Tony was worrying about everything, it was getting late. He forgot about the time, so when he walked into your bedroom, he stopped dead in his tracks.

You were staring at Natasha who was on your bed smirking. You glanced over at Tony.

"What's going on?"

"I-," Before Tony could finish his sentence Natasha sat up, inviting you onto the bed with her. Who knew the assassin had some revealing type clothing?

You weren't complaining though. Tony shut the door behind him instantly and went to get onto the bed too. But he stopped, remembering his role in this.

He saw a chair at the edge of the bed, and gave Natasha a look. The red head's fingers were caressing every part of your body. You bit your lower lip as Tony collapsed onto the chair.

Natasha tilted your chin up to gaze into her eyes. A small smirk rises onto her lips as she pressed her lips to yours. You both started moving, tearing off each other's clothing.

Tony was awkwardly squirming in his chair. He felt his cock throb beneath his jeans, and tried to ignore the ache.

Nat sent him a smirk as her lips moved down your jaw. Quiet moans left your mouth as her mouth sucked every inch of your skin. Her breathing was weirdly calm. You could hear Tony sharply intake a breath as you arched your back.

Natasha's fingers careering your thighs and moved upwards.

Tony was practically groping himself through his jeans. Your breathing grew harsh when you suddenly felt the woman's tongue enter your core. Without any fucking warning at all.

Tony bit his lower lip as his fingers worked on his jeans, prying them off. He grasped his cock from beneath his boxers and pumped himself.

Natasha presses your hips down as her tongue worked wonders inside of you. Her thumb helped caressed your core as Tony growled.

"Fucking Hell Nat," You moan out, causing her to chuckle lightly. The vibration caused your walls to clench around her tongue. She soon replaced her tongue with two fingers, inserting them slowly.

You were a moaning mess at this point. Tony had his fully hard cock out, wanting to fuck your brains out. Natasha worked her fingers inside of you carefully, yet roughly. Your hips buckled into her hand, your abdomen tightening.

Natasha smirked, and tucked her fingers away, causing you to whine. She licked her fingers, smiling and getting off the bed.

"She's all yours Stark," She murmured, going to get herself cleaned up in the restroom. Tony gladly takes his shirt off along with his boxers.

His hard cock stood out, aching for attention. You whined, wanting Natasha to come back, but then Tony's tip was at your entrance.

You gasped softly and gripped his shoulders. Your teeth clenched as his tip was at your soaking entrance. He slipped in easily, both of you growling in pleasure.

Then he started to thrust in and out of you roughly. His cock filling you up each time. Your back arched as he pounded his thick length into you.

"God Y/N, you're so-," He growled out as he felt your walls clench around his cock. He gripped your legs, tossing them over his shoulders, allowing him to delve deeper inside you.

His cock roughly working your walls. Your fingers now tugging at his brown locks. He was letting out strangled pants as he kept moving inside of you roughly.

Tony's cock started to throb, your walls clenching around him more and more. You let out a loud moan and came instantly. You let your head hit the pillow softly as he sloppy thrusts into you. His cock finally twitches inside you, and his hot cum filled you up.

You both catch your breath for a second, and Natasha walks out of the bathroom, as if nothing ever happened. She looks at you both and rolls her eyes.

"Horny Teens."