Wedding Disaster?/Requested

Requested by Edeline9611

Warnings: Cursing, Smut

———

Andrew wrapped his arms around your waist lovingly, and kissed your cheek.

"You ready for tomorrow?" He asked softly, as you chuckled. You turn around and embrace your soon to be Fiancé.

"Yeah," You murmur kissing his lips softly. He chuckles and holds you in his arms.

"I should get going. Can't wait to see you tomorrow," Andrew adds as he leaves. You laugh as he exits the door, closing it behind him.

You needed everything to go perfect, you didn't want anything horrible to happen.

A knock comes from the door, and you furrow your brows. You weren't excepting anyone this late. You opened the door, and your eyes widen.

"Hey Y/N," Tony said as you stared at him.

"What're you doing here Tones?" You growl and walk around your house. Tony invites himself in and closes the door behind him.

"We have to talk."

"About what?"

"...I'm still in love with you Y/N," You freeze and turn to look at Tony. You shook your head, and tried to push those thoughts away.

"Tony...now?!"

"I-I know this isn't the best time! But I have to tell you before it's too late." Tony murmured and grabs your face, pressing his lips against yours. Your eyes widen, but the familiar feeling of his lips made you melt.

So you didn't back away, instead, you kissed back. Tony's lips moved against yours softly, holding you close to him.

You suddenly pulled away from him, realization hitting you. You pushed him back, and he frowned.

"I can't," As those words left your lips, Tony's heart sank. He tried to reason with you, but you shook your head.

"Tony, you have to leave."

"Y/N, I love you still, please!"

"Tony, Leave."

Tony stayed quiet, and nodded. He slowly walked over to the door, and exited your house. You close the door and try to push the old thoughts away.

———
Time Skip brought to you by the SamBucky Cereal which Scott eats every morning
———

You stood at the alter, staring at your fiancé. Your thoughts were all just crashing down into reality. Andrew noticed you seemed uneasy and looked away.

"Andrew (some random last name) will you take Y/N Y/L/N, to be your wife?"

You look up at Andrew, awaiting his answer. You already knew yours, you couldn't marry him. As much as you loved him, Tony would, and will always be the one.

"No."

Your eyes widen as Andrew sent you a soft smile.

"Y/N...I heard about what happened," He said referring to Tony intruding to your room. You instantly try to reason with him. Guilt filled up inside you as you kept rambling.

"Y/N, it's ok." You stopped and looked up at Andrew. "You should be with someone you truly love, Y/N."

You smiled at him apologetically. He caresses your cheek affectionately.

"Go get him, Y/N."

With that, you took off. You ran off the alter and towards the Avengers tower. Natasha and Clint stared at you wide eyed as you ran passed them.

Rhodey laughed loudly, cheering for you. You ran passed Steve, who grinned upon seeing you.

You slammed Tony's door open, causing him to jump in surprise. He saw you and his eyes widen in shock.

"Y/N, what're you-," You cut him off by kissing him. Tony is taken back, but doesn't hesitate to kiss you back.

"Y/N?! But, Andrew, you're gonna get ma-,"

"Andrew called it off. He knew about what happened back at the hotel, and told me to come here," You murmured and continue to kiss him. Tony lets out an embarrassingly loud growl.

You laugh against his lips and separate from him. He smiles softly, his eyes glancing at your face.

Suddenly he kisses you again. His tongue swiftly entered your mouth without a warning. You groaned as he pushed you up against the wall.

Wade enters and watches eating popcorn.

"Wooo! Take off your clothes!" He yells throwing popcorn at you both. You flip him off as you take Tony's shirt off. Your hands trailing down his arc, feeling his muscular body.

Tony is already tearing your top off as well. His hands swiftly unclip your bra with skill. Wade whistles as Tony works your pants.

You fumble with Tony's belt, struggling to get it off. Tony already has your jeans off, your undergarments being pulled off with them.

"Here let me help," Wade says and takes Tony's belt off. He goes to pull Tony's jeans off.

"FUCK OFF WADE!" Tony yells and throws a nearby book at him. Wade laughs and takes the book with him as he leaves. He locks the door and smiles.

You pull Tony's jeans off, his boxers coming off with them. His cock was freed from the confinement.

"Been meaning to do this for a long time," You murmur and get to your knees. You pump his hard cock for him, causing him to grip the wall behind him.

You lick the tip of his cock teasingly, and he lets out small whines. His legs shake softly as your tongue licks up his hard cock. Tony just got more turned on, his cock aching more than before.

Your mouth teased the tip of Tony's glorious cock, until pre-cum began slowly making its way out of the tip. Tony, with his hand out on the wall for support, was letting out the dirtiest noises.

Multiple profanities left his lips as your mouth took his cock. Your tongue working around it as you sucked his hard cock.

Tony's hips buck forward without a second hesitation. He just needed to fucking move. The feeling of your warm mouth around his cock nearly made him cum, but he softly bucked his hips forward into your mouth.

You bobbed your head, making sure your tongue worked his length. Tony moaned softly, and you grinned. Tony's head arched back as his legs shook. His hot seed filled your mouth. The white liquid spilling from your lips. You swallowed his seed, which earned a smirk from him.

"Oh you're definitely not walking this week," He murmured, laying you down onto the bed. You grin,

"Is that so, Mr. Stark?"