Chapter-1 Wedding Planners

MANIK

Okay so it's been six months since Nandini has accepted my proposal. We'd been dating for quite some time now and we both mutually agreed that it was just the right time to tie the knot.

NANDINI

I literally feel like bursting in joy like finally Manik proposed me. That idiot kept my waiting for so long! Anyway next month we are getting married and I can't stop gushing over the idea of getting married to my monster.

Okay so Manik we hardly have any time left! Chachi was suggesting that we should hire a wedding planner what do you think? Also according to our customs we also have to keep a pooja before starting with the events.

"Calm down yaar Nandini! Ofcourse we will hire a planner. You come here first."

Manik pulled her closer and started kissing her neck. Nandini started giggling and said-

"You are in no mood to get work done na"

Manik pulled her tighter and whispered-

"I'm in mood of something else!"

"Shut up Manik!"said Nandini as she untangled herself from his grip.

"Okay so I have texted Chachi and she's said a team will arrive today. Cool?"

"Yeah okay!" said Manik

The Wedding Planners Arrived

"Good evening sir, I'm Ronit and this is my team. She's Shreya. We are from 'Plan my Wedding' So what kind of a wedding function do you guys want? Like a North Indian/Punjabi/South Indian etc?"

"South Indian! Punjabi!"

said Manik and Nandini simultaneously.

Ronit- "Guys so it's an intercast marriage! So how about we like mix and match like we can have both the elements from both the cultures!"

"That will be fun said Nandini excitedly."

"Yeah it will be really fun" said Manik winking.

Ronit- "Okay so we have been informed about a pooja so we will leave and start with the preparations."

"Thanks a lot!" said Manik shaking hands with Ronit.

Next Chapter- Manik helps Nandini in tieing a saree. His fingers accidently brush against her waist and he pulls her closer and kisses her shoulders. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door.