Chapter-13 Drowning in turmeric!

Manik-  "Listen babe don't panic! Tell her that it will take some time as you're showering. She'll leave okay?"

Nandini-  "Yeah good idea Manik!"

Nandini turned on the shower and exclaimed-

"Actually I'm having a shower right now Chachi so it'll take some time!"

Chachi-

"What! Nandini you realise na it's your haldi today! Hurry up girl! And listen I've kept this haldi paste here, you need to apply just a little bit of it and wash it with water. This is really auspicious to do prior to the actual ceremony so hurry up!"

Nandini-  "Yeah okay Chachi!"

Manik-  "You stay I'll get the bowl of haldi."

Manik got the bowl of haldi and pinned Nandini towards the wall. The shower was still not turned off. Water droplets fell on them. Nandini's white lehenga was dripping wet.

Manik locked Nandini's hands behind her back tightly. Manik took applied a little bit of haldi on Nandini's neck and hid his face in the corner of her neck.

Nandini slid her hands inside Manik's kurta and encircled his bare body with her slender fingers.

Manik kissed Nandini's neck with oozing desires. Manik pressed his body against Nandini's. Their bodies were less than inches apart.

The dripping water was adding fuel to the already oozing desires.

Manik kissed Nandini's lips all of a sudden shocking Nandini. Nandini gasped as their tongues explored each other's lips. Manik bit her lower lip causing Nandini to clutch his dense hair.

Manik kept their lips intact, he kissed her luscious lips wildly under the dripping water of shower. Nandini reciprocated with same intensity.

Manik slid his hand on her bare waist and jerked her waist closer. He covered her waist with turmeric. Nandini melted as his fingers rubbed off the turmeric on her wet waist.

Nandini took a little bit of turmeric on her fingers and applied on his jawline.  Nandini kissed his jawline softly. Manik ruffled her hair and shut his eyes.

Manik twirled Nandini causing Nandini's back to hit his chest. Manik applied haldi on her bare back. Nandini had goosebumps all over her body. Manik kissed her back causing the temperature in the room to rise. His hand reached the dori. He untied the dori, held her shoulders firmly and lingered his lips over her back like a painter moves his brush over the canvas.

They were drowning in turmeric.

Nandini felt weak in her knees. Nandini suddenly realised their proximity. She quickly turned and tied her dori.

Manik smiled looking at her covered in turmeric and water. A prominent love bite was visible on her neck. Her neck, her waist, her hands, her bare back everything was covered in turmeric.

Nandini turned off the shower and pushed Manik out of the washroom giggling. Manik dried himself and wiped off the haldi off him. Nandini came out washroom rubbing her hair with a towel.

For a minute Manik was enchanted by what he saw infront of him. From her long black hair to her beautiful eyes from her chubby cheeks to her curvy waist. Everything looked magical to him.

Nandini-  "Okay so first I'll go out and you come only after five minutes okay?"

Manik-  "Okay!"

Nandini quietly exited the room and reached the main hall where the ceremony was to take place.

Chachi- "Oh my god Nandini where have you been! I was about to go to your room! Okay so did you apply that turmeric paste which I gave you?"