Chapter-14 The "Surprise"

The haldi ceremony got over and Nandini changed into her casual clothes. Navya was chilling on Nandini's bed while Nandini was the one stressing out. Cause she didn't know what to do next!

Nandini- 

"Oh my god! I've absolutely no clue! I don't know when will my wedding outfit will get ready? What about my hair and my nails and the Kanjeevaram saree! Oh god!"

Navya made Nandini sit on the bed and ordered-

"Calm down Nandini! Shreya has everything sorted! What's up with you! Shreya will be here any moment she has everything sorted! Wait I'll call Alya too."

Navya- "Hey Alya! Where are you?"

Long pause

Alya- "I told you I'm with Manik for that "surprise!"

Navya- "Oh yeah sorry okay you guys continue!"

Nandini- "What did Alya say? Where's she! I need her man!"

Navya's Internal Monologue

Oh god I can't tell Nandini where's Alya! Manik and Alya have planning so hard. I can't spoil their surprise! I need to think of an excuse asap!

Navya- "Ummm... Actually she's busy with her shopping so I'll help you out!"

Nandini-

"What the hell! That's so mean of her! She should be here helping me with my wedding dress and she's busy with her own!"

Nandini walked around her room worriedly when Shreya entered with a hell long list and a box. She hurriedly came and exclaimed-

"Okay so Nandini! Tomorrow we are having the South Indian style wedding. Don't worry everything including the venue the decorations everything has been sorted! Your gold jewellery your Chacha will get you in about 15 minutes and your saree is here."

Shreya took out a gorgeous maroon and orange coloured Kanjeevaram saree with flowers embroidered on its bordered so beautifully that for a minute Nandini seemed to get lost in those spectacular design. Nandini covered her mouth and gasped.

Shreya giggled seeing Nandini shocked and exclaimed-

"Looks gorgeous na? Well, it will look prettier on this gorgeous bride. Okay so you've an hour Nandini it's 7 P.M right now, your hairdresser will reach by 8 P.M and your makeup artist half an later. The temple where the wedding will take place umm... (checking her list) yeah Ramaswami temple so the wedding ceremonies will begin by 4 A.M.

Nandini nodded in relief as she felt everything sorted.

Nandini- "And what about Manik? You gave him his outfit?"

Shreya looked at Navya, Shreya also knew about Manik's surprise plan but she decided to keep mum.

Shreya- "Umm.. Yeah Rohit has informed him. Now stop talking Nandini and get ready."

Shreya left with Navya to help Manik and Alya with THE surprise.

Shreya- "Okay so Manik called me he's done with all the arrangements and now our responsibility is to get Nandini there."

Navya- "Okay!"

Nandini's Room

Nandini looked at the saree in her hands. A tear escaped her eyes looking as she caressed the saree. She looked in the mirror and took a deep breathe. She was starting a new chapter in her life and that very thought filled her heart with utmost joy.

Chachi entered her room and smiled looking at her. She kept her hands on her shoulders and looked at their reflection in the mirror and said-

"Why does my girl look nervous? Don't worry Nandini, this new phase of your life is going to be more beautiful than you'd ever imagine. Manik is one gem of a person and more than that the most important thing is that he LOVES you and he loves you with ALL his HEART! And trust me Nandini there's nothing more beautiful than this feeling. And just a few hours till my girl gets married! C'mon I'll help you to drape this saree!"