Chapter-5 Burning touch

Come down in 5 minutes I'm waiting in my car! said Nandini.

Whaaattt??? exclaimed Manik as he looked at the wall clock. It was 3 A.M.

He rubbed his eyes thinking he might have seen the time wrong. But no it was 3.

Manik- "Nandini I hope you aren't drunk, have you seen the time!"

Nandini- "I'm taking you out on a hot romantic date come down in the next 5 minutes or I'll take someone else. Got it?"

Before he could reply Nandini cut the call.

Manik took a minute to process what he just heard. Nandini! His shy Nandini was having such wild thoughts at 3 A.M

Manik started blushing and goofily smiling thinking about this new revamped form of his naive Nandini.

He looked at the time he'd already wasted  5 minutes gushing over the fact that Nandini was taking him out on a date. He wore the sweatshirt which Nandini absolutely adored. She loved  his black sweatshirt a little too much.

He quickly went down and saw her waiting outside her car. She well looked irresistible in a backless wine red dress which ended well above her thighs.

Manik ran up to her panting and said- "I'm sorry I'm late."

Nandini glared at him and said-

"I'm dying in this dress it's hell cold outside and you are coming so late."

Manik pulled her towards him covered her cold back with his warm hands and said

"You do look irresistible in this dress but love it's so cold outside why did you wear this. You look cute in your sweaters also."

Nandini looked at him and gently said- "For you"

Manik smiled and kissed her forehead.

Nandini walked towards the driver's seat and said- "I'll drive hop on."

Manik looked at her and asked "Are you sure?"

Nandini who was about to open the car's door seductively walked towards him and whispered Why you've gotta doubt?

Manik's eyes widened he couldn't utter a word because she was terrifically close to him.

Seeing him nervous Nandini stepped back, laughed hysterically and said It's so easy to scare you.

Manik looked away embarrassed and said- "Okay you drive"

Nandini drove to a secluded beach. It was gorgeous, the view was breathtaking. Nandini held his fingers and ran towards the seashore. The sea waves gently washed their feet.

Manik lifted Nandini in his arms and turned her round. Nandini laughed joyously as being in her love's arms was the best feeling ever.

Manik pasted his forehead on hers engulfed her bare back in his warm arms and whispered Best feeling ever na?

Nandini nodded and said "Heavenly!"

Nandini- "Wait let me set the mood right!"

Nandini opened her playlist and played her favourite song-

Señorita

Manik held her lower waist and swayed with the music. Nandini tightly tugged her tiny hands on his bare chest.

I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you keep me coming for you

Nandini in the middle of their dance stopped and smashed her lips on his leaving Manik shocked to bits.

Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name, la la la
It felt like ooh la la la
Yeah no
Sapphire moonlight
We danced for hours in the sand
Tequila sunrise

Your touch is like fire! whispered Nandini. Manik picked her up and gently laid her on the beach and said And you are the ice. Manik gently played with his fingers around her neck. Fire and Ice are a deadly combination, but here only one thing was oozing out, his burning touch.

Nandini kissed his chin, his cheeks, his nose basically she literally marked his face with her kisses. Manik snuggled her in his arms and tightly entwined their feet.

As their eyes met yet another time Manik kissed her, kissed her as if tomorrow she'll be gone.

Her body fit right in my hands, la la la
It felt like ooh la la la, yeah
I love it when you call me señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need you
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you know I love it when you call me señorita
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave you
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true,la la la

Nandini parted her lips breathing heavily and exclaimed Manik! I love you to the moon and back.

Manik closed his eyes pecked her cheek and said- "So do I"

Nandini's phone buzzed it was a message from Navya-

Dhruv's in town. He'll be able to attend your wedding!!!!

Nandini gleamed in excitement and broke the news to Manik who's happiness knew no bounds now!