Chapter-4 The ring fits right!

Manik attended the guests and was impatiently waiting for Nandini. Of course he'd seen her all decked up but now he wanted to see her stepping down the stairs and that blush on her face. He eagerly wanted to compliment her and tell her how his heart skipped a beat when he saw her in the engagement outfit.

Manik closed his eyes and whispered I'm waiting Nandini! Kabir who heard him murmur patted his shoulders and said-

Oh so someone's in a hurry it seems teased Kabir. He'd already been this fun and teasing his best friend was his all time favourite job.

Manik- Shut up Kabir!

Nandini stepped down the aisle. So so many people stopped and looked at her with admiration in their eyes for she looked ethereally gorgeous. But amongst the crowd her eyes were fixed at Manik. Not just Manik but Manik's heart too smiled when he found Nandini looking at him and just HIM!

Alya who caught her staring said- Atleast blink Nandini!

Nandini playfully punched her and said I ain't staring at him.

When did I say that! teased Alya leaving Nandini bushing harder.

~Manik and Nandini looked good together would be an understatement because they looked what we call more than perfect.~

Nandini stood facing him took a deep breathe and quietly whispered I can't wait to make you mine!

A tear escaped his eyes, he was a bit too emotional maybe because he was never loved or maybe no one ever loved him the way SHE did.

Gosh! Manik stop crying now! giggled Nandini.

Kabir, Alya and Navya who saw Manik smiling and wiping his tears thought to pull his leg a bit.

They walked towards them and-

Alya- What Nandini? You made him cry already!
Kabir- Manik bro see she's making you cry already!
Navya- Well done Nandini!

Stop it guys! said Manik and Nandini laughing hysterically.

Ronit who was the wedding planner quickly came and said-

Sorry to interrupt but it's time guys !

Manik looked at Nandini held her hand and said "It's time!"

Nandini shut her eyes engulfing the moment and whispered "It's time!"

Manik entwined their hands but he stopped when he saw her hands.

Manik's lips curved into a smile and he said -"These bangles look so cute!"

Nandini blushed and said let's go. They stepped on the stage smiling profusely.

Chacha had tears in his eyes seeing his little girl getting engaged.

Chachi consoled him by saying "Don't cry now see how lovely they look"

Shreya the assistant wedding planner announced-

Can everybody please take a moment and admire this beautiful couple who's holding hands already.

Nandini realised that their hands were entwined and everyone was giggling looking at them. She quickly left his hand only if she knew Manik would hold it again, tighter this time.

Manik- Let them tease I won't leave your hand!

Nandini rolled her eyes and said "Here comes the possessive boyfriend again!"

Chachi brought the rings and they gently picked it up

Manik held her delicate hand and was astonished to see her wearing the MaNan bracelet even at their engagement.

They made each other wear the rings. The rings were sparkling in the dark decor. Manik kissed her palms in front of everyone leaving Nandini blushing as well as embarrassed.

Alya who was standing a little away from the stage shouted- Get a room guys!

The engagement got over and the first thing Nandini did was removing her heavy dupatta and veil.

She plopped on her bed still wearing her lehenga. Manik ran into her room and sat on the bed with a bowl of Mac&Cheese and said "I know you were craving for it here have it!"

Nandini was so exhausted that she didn't think about her diet and started eating like a kid. Manik rubbed her back and said The food won't run have it slowly!

After a second Manik realised that his hands were directly touching her bare back as the back of her blouse was dramatically deep.

He gazed at her bare back with his fingers still touching her back. Nandini stopped eating when she felt his warm fingers on her cold back.

Manik scooted towards her and brought his lips near her back. He kissed her pretty hard yet it felt so soft. Nandini turned towards Manik with her cheeks turning all pink. Manik saw little bit of cheese near her lips. They both shut their eyes totally lost in the moment. Manik gently quenched his thirst as he entwined his lips with hers. Nandini opened her eyes breathing heavily.

"The cheese was delicious!" teased Manik

Manik had opened the top buttons of his kurta, Nandini caressed his neck and kissed his neck while holding his collar tightly.

Nandini gently parted her lips and looked away, her adrenaline was creating a havoc inside her.

Manik smiled seeing his girl all shy. He took her fingers and said- "The ring fits right!"

Nandini gushed and said "So does yours"