Chapter-12 Dare Game!

Their intense romance was disturbed by a knock on the door.

Nandini nervously pushed Manik who was on top of her, kissing her shoulders passionately.

Manik looked at her irritatingly and said-

"What why did you push me?"

Nandini zipped her dress and said-

"There's someone at the door, I heard a knock Manik."

Manik mentally cursed the person who knocked and wore his shirt back. Nandini opened the door only to found Kabir standing.

Nandini nervously fumbled and said-

"Kabir we were just coming Umm actually we Umm just..."

Kabir laughed seeing her nervous and said-

"Chill I know that you guys were doing something really really important!"

Manik punched him playfully and said-

"Couldn't you wait fir 5 more minutes!"

Kabir- "Oh shut up Manik and quickly come down everyone's looking for you!"

Nandini dragged Manik downstairs who was least interested in going down because what he'd been doing seemed more interesting to him.

Nandini-  "Stop pouting Manik!"

Manik-  "Okay fine but promise me after this you and me once againnnn..."

Nandini-  "Shut up Manik!"

Manik giggled seeing her irritated.

The cocktail was in full swing. Navya and Alya came up to them with vodka glasses.

Alya-  "C'mon guys! Gulp it down!"

Navya-  "Shots! Shots! Shots!"

Nandini first hesitated but then gave in. She gulped it down in a guy.

Kabir-   "Manik and vodka? No way! My boy will drink tequila!"

Manik-  "Yeah why not!"

Manik and Kabir gulped down tequila shots.

Alya-

"Okay guys lets go to the backyard and let's play a dare game! What say?"

Everyone agreed as the idea seemed thrilling.

They sat on the grass at the backyard of the venue. Manik and Nandini sat opposite to each other and Alya and Navya sat beside while Nandini.

Navya-

"Okay so I will roll this beer bottle, if the cap points towards you then you have to give a dare to the person and if the end points towards you then you have to complete the dare."

Nandini-  "Okay cool! I'll spin the bottle first."

Nandini spinned the bottle, the end pointed towards Navya while the cap towards Kabir.

Kabir-  "Ooooo! So Navya I dare you to slap Nandini right now."

Navya-  "What the hell Kabir how can I slap my best friend!"

Kabir-  "A dare is a dare Navya!"

Navya and Nandini got up and stood in the middle of the circle that they'd formed.

Manik worriedly said-

"Don't slap her too hard Navya! Okay?"

Alya teased Manik and said-