Chapter-18 Blush of Love

Manik and Nandini drove back to Nandini's house where the next pre wedding ritual was to take place.

Manik and Nandini were both covered in jasmines. Manik kept stealing glances at his little jasmine dressed in a gorgeous white saree.

Nandini caught him staring, she giggled and said-

"My dear Manik Malhotra, stop staring at me or else you will run the car into something!"

Realising that he's gotten caught, Manik's face turned blush red. He shaked his head like a little kid and tries his best to control the smile.

They reached Nandini's home when Chachi stopped them at the door and said-

"Stoppp! You can't enter before I don't do your aarti! The married couple is coming home got the first time!"

Manik laughed and sarcastically said-

"Well Chachi this married couple is getting married again so don't worry!"

Manik's comment lead to burst of laughter.

Kabir and Alya who had already come came up to Manik and Nandini and decided to pull their leg a little.

Kabir- "Oh so lovebirds are back? Well how was your "night" guys?

Nandini looked at Manik with embarrassment written all over her face.

Nandini-  "Umm what are you guys talking like what?"

Alya- "Oh miss drama queen stop pretending!"

Manik-  "Well it was pretty hot? Right Nandini?"

Nandini loooked at him with widened eyes. She facepalmed and left the place hurriedly.

Teasing Nandini was their favourite job nonetheless.

Shreya and Rohit came upto them with their cheerful faces and said-

"Manik please go and change the priest is here and we will be starting off with the rituals soon."

Manik got changed into his white kurta, he was about to leave when he decided to make things a little more interesting.

He called up Navya and said-

"Hey Navya! Actually I sprained my leg can you please send Nandini with ice cubes upstairs in her room?"

Navya being the naive girl, fell into his trap.

She ran up to Nandini who was busy in touching up her saree and makeup.

Navya-  "Nandini rush to the room with an ice pack Manik has sprained his leg."

Nandini didn't waste a minute and quickly ran to the kitchen to grab an ice pack. She ran upto his room.

As she knocked on the door, she was immediately pulled in by a strong force.

"Mani...."

gasped Nandini as Manik pinned her to the door while keeping his palm on her mouth.

Manik smirked seeing her shocked. He gently removed his hand.