Chapter-15 Mrs.Manik Malhotra

Nandini- "Oh so that's why Alya had disappeared in the morning!"

Manik smiled and said-

"Yeah she helped me a lot plan this surprise! Navya and Shreya did such amazing acting that you my dumbo believed them!"

Nandini budged him is playfully and said- 

"Oh god I hate you Manik you stole my bridesmaids from me!"

Manik kissed her forehead and held her shoulders. He stared at her from top to bottom.

"I'm dead!"

he said and gasped.

He smiled looking at her mang tika, her shiny golden bangles, her golden waist chain huggging her petite waist, her necklaces, the gorgeous jasmine flowers on her hair, her exquisite saree and just kept gawking at her.

Manik kneeled down on the grass beneath and started crying.

Nandini kneeled down too  wiped off his tears, cupped his cheeks and said-

"Oh Manik! Why are you crying? What happened?"

Manik-

"Seeing you dressed as MY bride is just so overwhelming, I've imagined seeing you look this but I don't know why I just can't digest the fact that you are going to be mine and just mine makes my heart cry in happiness and wriggle in joy."

Nandini cried listening to his cute confession.

Manik had this little child in him that wanted to hold on to Nandini and just Nandini.

Nandini-

"My cute little boyfriend looks so hot in this mundu! Oh my lord I'm dead with this hotness."

Manik laughed at her over dramatic expressions and said-

"Stop with this drama and let's leave! It's already 2 A.M, the temple is at least an hour away and I don't understand why do you South Indians keep your weddings this early in the morning! Like I woke up this early last when I was in school and had an exam."

Nandini laughed and said-

"It's our tradition just like you Punjabis have your weddings at night!"

Manik held Nandini's fingers as they walked upto the car.

Manik escorted her to the car in which she came and said-

"We can't go in the same car, you go in this one while Kabir is waiting for me in the other car."

As they were about to sit, Nandini quickly pulled him, by his collar behind a tree and took his chapped lips into a divine soulful kiss.

They let their tongues do the talking. It was a breathtaking kiss both liteaslly and metaphorically.

Manik pulled her towards him as Nandini swayed her hands over his bare chest, Nandini tried to part her lips but Manik had decided to torture his little girlfriend till she gets breathless.

Manik kept pressing her waist hard as he  pushed his tongue deeper into the gateway of her lips. Nandini finally managed to wriggle out of the never ending kiss.

Nandini-  "Well, this was our last kiss as Manik and Nandini cause the next kiss will be when I'll be come Mrs. Manik Malhotra."

Manik-  "I can't wait to kiss Mrs. Manik Malhotra! And yes take these along."

He handed over the jar of fireflies and chocolates. Nandini smiled and took the gifts in her hand and ran to her car.

They sat in their respective cars and left for the temple.