Chapter-8 I can't marry you!

"Whattt??" exclaimed Kabir totally blown away.

Kabir- "What do you mean by you can't marry Nandini? She's not just a random girl, she's your fiancée!"

Manik ran his fingers through his hair and exclaimed- " I know I'm behaving like a complete jerk but Dhruv made me realise something and I totally agree with him."

Kabir- "I don't know what did Dhruv say to you but Nandini is a sweetheart and breaking her heart is just not right"

Kabir got so annoyed with Manik that he left the terrace immediately.

Nandini's Room

Nandini had cleaned up and changed into her comfortable clothes.

Navya- "Okay so Nandini please help me I can't decide what should I wear for your bachelorette!"

Nandini who was filling her empty stomach with Mac and cheese laughed and said- "You've tons of clothes and you're still stressing out!"

Alya who just entered the room sat on the bed and said- " By the way what have you decided to wear for your bachelorette?"

Nandini who was busy digging the bowl of mac and cheese said-

"I don't know probably a dress!"

Alya- "Oh you know na that we've decided the theme is going to be around swimming pool?"

Nandini- "Yeah I know"

Navya nudged Nandini and said -

"And if Manik gate crashes imagine you and him inside the pool!"

Nandini playfully punched Navya and said-

"Stop with your wild imaginations girl!"

The Bachelor's Party

The party was at Manik's place and was going on in full swing when Kabir saw Manik drinking at a corner alone.

Kabir-

"Manik stop drinking for god's sake! Come with me to Nandini's place you are going to tell her right now I can't see her building her hopes so high."

A tear rolled down his eyes, yes he had to do it now!

They entered the venue and saw the girls having a gala time. Nandini looked bomb hot in that white lace dress.

Manik went near her and patted her shoulders. Nandini gushed looking at him cause c'mon he too looked jaw dropping hot.

Manik was about to say something when Navya pushed both of them inside the pool and loudly exclaimed-

"It's your day girl enjoy! And rest of us let's please give them some privacy and move to the other side."

Manik and Nandini were inside the swimming pool. For a moment Manik forgot that he'd come to tell her a heart wrenching confession.

Manik seemed to drown in her chocolate caramel eyes. He squeezed her waist as Nandini tiptoed to kiss him. As Nandini tiptoed Manik whispered- "I need to tell you something!"

Nandini stopped and said "Yeah?"

Manik removed his hands from her waist, looked down took a deep breathe and said-

" I can't marry you Nandini!"

Nandini looked at him laughed and said-

"Manik stop kidding please!"

Manik looked straight into her eyes and said-

"I'm not kidding, I'm serious I can't marry you!"

Nandini got out of the pool with her fingers trembling and heart pouncing. She ran as fast as she could with tears rolling down her cheeks. She started breathing heavily when she almost had a panic attack.

Why?? she whispered and fainted!