Chapter 3

3 weeks later...

The base was used to be now turned into a city of their own. With enough resources, they are able to build their cities and create a big wall to keep away from the Grimms. It also has AA batteries, missile turrets, and falcon MLRs on the top of the walls to prevent any flying Grimms entering the city. They can build and deploy 15 Kodiaks fleets to patrol around the area.

As more people came to be rescued from Grimms, white fangs or bandits, they were offered to live in the city which is owned by Global Defense Initiative. A dragon-shaped island is considered a colonized island of GDI territory. They still haven't been caught by other kingdoms but it was only a matter of time before it happened.

Inside the city, both humans & Faunus live together as equals and they never saw them cutting their throats. The GDI government decided that some bulldogs and pitbulls be considered as civilian vehicles and it needed to remove the turrets mounted at the back. A new unit known as peacekeeper will serve as military police. They checked around the street if they caught someone who committed a crime such as racism, discriminates towards faunus & another kind of law. The faunus see them as saviors that bring a brighter future of faunus race. Some of them have decided to join the GDI to protect their family and friends. They have good potential when it comes to training and discipline in the military. All restaurants, bars, hotels, and other buildings are allowing both races to either work or welcome to the place to try earth culture that they've never seen before. They learn history about the Tiberium war which shocks them and the brotherhood of Nod which makes them angry to see something similar to white fangs.

The city was named New Arc city (N.A.C) where every human & faunus are welcome to stay.

With the military within the wall, they increased the defenses around the base and city walls to defend themselves. They build a tunnel to connect to other tunnels as it leads to a shortcut. GDI aircraft flew over the city to scout around a perimeter if there was danger.

Jaune was transferred to a new place to take control of a new nation instead of kingdoms 'cause monarchy isn't the best suit to the people of GDI. Jaune was looking at the city viewing his city as it called home. He drank a glass of wine as he stared at his beautiful city where faunus & humans can be equal. He remembers from Peter that he has a new girlfriend who is a cat faunus. Then Joseph was promoted to major, but he was still wearing a zone captain suit and he was charged with the outpost that he saved from the Grimms. He went looking at his desk as he opened a holographic computer to see any kind of news from other kingdoms. He sees that the Vale police department will investigate the whereabouts of the white fang warehouse being raided by an unknown entity. He smiled that the white fangs will fear the GDI for they will come for them. Suddenly, his AI appeared on his desk.

Sara: Hello Jaune, I see you watch the news.

Jaune: Well, I like seeing people are shocked at how we manage to kill them by passing through their aura.

Sara: Speaking of aura, should you talk to the mayor to activate your aura?

Jaune: I already did.

Sara: And the others?

Jaune: Joseph, Peter, and the others have an aura.

Sara: Phew... Guess we're lucky. Anyway, I came here for a report from our spy.

Jaune: Patch it through.

The screen opens to see a human girl wearing a brown trench coat and a hat to keep it in profile. Her name is Agent Linda, she lives in Vacuo and she's caring for faunus and protecting them from other humans who are neglected. She got conduct from one of the GDI soldiers to convince her to join the GDI and she did. Now, she's an undercover agent to get info from the enemy. She said to him,