Chapter 20

When Jaune and the others went back to GDI colonize nation, Jaune is doing his work on the computer for the details of Nod separatist activity. Team (R)WBY and Team (J)PNR are staying here to rescue Ruby when he finds the location. Robert, Nova, and Peter went to the barracks for resting after the battle. As Jaune keeps working on the computer, Evan shows up ok the desk as she said.

Eva: Jaune, is everything alright?

Jaune: No. The Nod separatist just appeared in the throne room unexpected and kidnapped Ruby. The question is, why they want her?

Eva: The answer is unknown. So what's a plan now?

Jaune: For now, we have work to do. There are reports about Nod separatist activity outside of the Vacuo kingdom. They have supplies that can increase the resources and materials for Nod separatists. So I'll send my troops to go to Vacuo and cut off Nod separatist supplies. That should prevent them from increasing more soldiers, vehicles, and aircraft. You continue searching for Nod base and facility somewhere in each kingdom to find Ruby. Got it?

Eva: Absolutely, sir. I'll inform you when I find the base where Ruby is being held in.

She said as she went disappeared. He went back to work when Yang came into the room as she said.

Yang: Did you find Ruby?

Jaune: Not yet. We still don't know where they taking her somewhere in each kingdom. They're pretty good at hiding.

Yang: Please, you gonna find her. They would do something bad to her.

Jaune: Don't worry, we'll find her. I just received word that there's Nod separatists supply base where they store a lot of resources, materials, and anything else. If my troops successfully destroy the supply base, we able to capture one of the officers to tell us where we can find Ruby.

Yang: I see... In that case, please hurry. I couldn't imagine what would happen to my sis.

Jaune: We will find her, Yang. I promise.

He said. Yang nodded and left the room. Jaune leans back of the seat to think a plan about rescue Ruby from Nod separatist. It may take time to find her so he needs to prepare his army to be prepared when Eva found the Nod base or facility.

...

Ruby woke up in the bed as she stands up to see a white room surround her. He gets off the bed when she notices she's wearing white patient clothes. She wanders around the room to see nothing except the bed, the desk, and a chair only. She looks at the white door so she walks towards it. The door doesn't have a small square window so she can't see outside the room. She tried to open it but it can't move. She sighed as she went back to bed and sat down. She's thinking of how she got herself into this mess and being easy to be kidnapped. Then, the door opens to see a man came into the room as Ruby feels scared a bit. He standing there, looking at her to see the daughter of Summer Rose. A man just said to her.

???: Well... I finally caught you. This is the first time we success to capture you alive.

Ruby: Just who are you?

???: My name is Gideon. Leader of Nod Separatist. I think your friend known about me.

He smirk to his face. Ruby feels surprised to meet a Nod separatist leader. Nevertheless, he's a bad guy and the enemy of Jaune's group. He grabbed a chair and sat down in front of her. Then, he continually said.

Gideon: You must forgive my friend, Shizaku. He's always loyal to me all of the time. You know, you are both an acute and brave girl that fought against the monsters.