Chapter 23

Since Gideon broadcast to entire Remnant, the GDI are preparing to headed to Nod separatists hidden base within Vale to save Ruby from being executed. Jaune and the others rushed towards the flagship and headed to Vale as fast as it can to have time to save her. He told Eva to tell GDI counselors to take control of the colonization nation while he's on the mission. He also contact GDI Vale base to be ready the forces marching towards the location of Nod secret base in the backyard. Jaune and his friends are hoping that it's not too late for Ruby.

...

Hazark was in his office doing his work for planning the attack on White fang or GDI when his officer came in, burst into the door.

Hazark: What is it now?

SW officer: Sir! Our scouts shows that the GDI ships are headed out right away.

Hazark: They're already went out? What for?

SW officer: I'm not sure. But this might an opportunity to strike them, they probably headed to Vale. According to a scout from Vale, they are headed there right now.

He stands up from his chair as he said.

Hazark: Then what are we waiting for? Let's follow them. Gather all men and ready to move out. If they found their enemy, we'll strike both of them at once then we steal the weapons that could provide us for the future of Atlas.

SW officer: Yes sir.

Timeskip

Once the order was given by Commander Hazark, the SW airships and dropships are headed to the same direction as GDI. They are prepare themselves to risk their lives to eliminate both factions and retake back Remnant from the oppression of GDI and Nod, regardless, how many men will sent to die in the meaningless battle.

...

Adam is sharpening his sword to make it sharper. He still remembers his humiliation when being defeated by three factions: Nod separatists, GDI, and The white fang loyal to Sienna Khan. He clenches his teeth to remember that moment. His moment was interrupted when his lieutenant came in his room.

Adam: What is it? Can you see I'm busy.

WF lieutenant: My apologizes, but a scout shows that GDI ships are headed to Vale.

Adam: Vale? What for?

WF lieutenant: It could be Nod's base, sur. May I have a suggest that we could infiltrate the enemy base and steal their weapons while they are busy fighting them. With it, we could be stronger than everyone else.

Adam: I... like your idea, lieutenant. Alright, prepare for my men, we must follow the GDI direction.

WF lieutenant: Yes sir.

Timeskip

Once the order was given by Adam Taurus, the large group of white fang extremists marching towards the same direction of the GDI. Adam riding on WF prowler looking his sword as he can see his reflection , and then he started an evil smile on his face.

Adam: Blake, if you were part of it, I make sure you will pay for your treachery.

And with that, he put his sword down and look straight as his men are marching towards Vale kingdom.

...

When Ruby execution was announced, Summer was shocked that they would do that to her daughter. She comes back from experiment and told her mother that she will going to die, in exchange of sparring her live. Summer can't believe that it is really happening. Nod militant came in and brought her clothes and then he left. Without saying a word, she put it on and going outside the room when her mother stopped her with her tears flowing on her cheeks.