Chapter 15

At GDI mountain Glenn base, they are walls around the base so no one could enter it easily unless they brought explosions to destroy the walls, they also set up the garrison towers for infantry to be used for combat. The defenses such as watchtowers, guardian cannons, AA batteries, missile turrets, and focus beams are protecting the base from Grimms or hostile group that comes here. GDI soldiers are patrolling the area around the base. A leader of the base is a male fox faunus, he checks the mountain Glenn area to see something useful for resources. Then suddenly, a lieutenant came towards him as he said.

GDI lieutenant: Sir! We detected a horde of type Grimms are coming here. They're heading straight to the kingdom!

GDI male fox faunus: What!?

At outside the base, in the garrison tower, 3 riflemen are talking when they heard something is coming. He grabs binoculars and look at it to see a horde of type of Grimms heading their way. He became shocked and he turns on the alarm to the others for Grimm appearances.

The defenses are online and they aiming at a horde of Grimms. The infantries enter the bunkers to ready for a fight. Beowolves, boarbatusks, and creeps went in the first wave as they ran towards the GDI base. An officer shouted to his men.

GDI officer: Open fire!

All of the infantries open firing their guns at the Grimms as they were mowed down. The Grimms died easily as they fell on the ground dead. The medium size nevermores goes into the sky to strike the base but unfortunately, they were shot down by AA batteries and missile turrets. As they keep fighting off the horde of Grimms from both ground and air to prevent them from entering the border of Vale. While they're distracted, The other horde of Grimms from another side of city ruins able to get pass through GDI base and they're heading towards the city of Vale.

...

After Ruby and Penny defeat fallen paladin and Shizaku, he able to escape in time, before GDI forces came surprisedly to defeat Nod forces in Amity Colosseum. The GDI soldiers are taking their loyal civilians to return to GDI colonize nation while some were taking every foreign civilians to evacuate when Nod invaders came and attack the city.

Jaune and the others order his men to protect the Vale kingdom from Nod invaders. His comrades went to V-35 ox to help out soldiers from the city to fend off the invaders. Jaune went to his friends and Ruby said to him.

Ruby: What's going on there?! We heard explosions outside?

Jaune: The brotherhood is attacking the city. I have a report from my officers from below that they sent everything they got to destroy anything. I also report they're targeting CCT towers to cut off the communication.

Everyone is shocked by what he said about the brotherhood are attacking the city especially the CCT tower.

Yang: Those bastards! They are attacking our home!

Jaune: That is why I'm calling my fleet to get here and take out both Grimm and Nod fighters and bring more reinforcement to take back the city.

Velvet: A-Anything else?

Jaune: There's also the White fang involve in Beacon academy. My men will hold them off but they gonna need more support to defend it.

Ruby: That is why we're here to help.

She said as everyone grabbed their scrolls and press the button to call all of their lockers to land on their locations. The lockers launched then landing inside the colosseum. Everyone got their weapons and ready to defend their home and Jaune is surprising to see them determine. Pyrrha walked to him and she said.