Chapter 7

Joyce- 19 years old
Violet- 18 years old
Faith- 17 years old
Bianca- 16 years old
Shai- 15 years old
June-14 years old

Crystal Arc- Jaune's mother

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was overjoyed to see him again after his long absence. Jaune addressed them.

Jaune: Hello, everyone. It's good to see you all again...

Jaune's sisters: Brother!!!

They rushed towards him, embracing him tightly. However, their enthusiastic hugs began to suffocate him, turning his face blue.

Jaune: G-Girls, I c-can't breathe...

Realizing their mistake, they quickly released him. Robert helped Jaune to stand up, offering his assistance.

Jaune: inhales and exhales Thanks...

Robert: No problem. Wow, you've got six sisters.

Jaune: Yeah, they can be a handful sometimes.

Jaune then turned to his mother, who was shedding tears of joy at the sight of him. He smiled and addressed her.

Jaune: Hello, Mom...

She didn't say a word, instead pulling him into a tight embrace, tears streaming down her face.

Crystal: Son, I've missed you so much!

Jaune: I've missed you too, Mom.

The room was filled with happiness at the family reunion. After Crystal let go of him, Jaune addressed everyone present.

Jaune: Please, everyone, take a seat. We have much to discuss.

They settled into their seats on the couches, grateful for the arrangements made for such a large group of guests. Jaune sat in his chair, ready to address their questions.

Jaune: So... it seems we're having a reunion.

Ozpin: Indeed, Mr. Arc.

Port: My boy, I had no idea you were the leader of this new nation.

Jaune: Thank you, Professor Port. And speaking of that, it's not a kingdom.

All: What?

Jaune: I've simply called it a nation.

Ruby: A nation?

Jaune: Yes. Unlike kingdoms, a nation is formed by a large community of people who seek to establish their own independent country. I created this nation to welcome all Faunus and some humans who support them. I've enacted laws to ensure fairness for all citizens. It's about caring for these people and empowering them to care for themselves.

All: Ahh...

Jaune: Now, I apologize for my men pointing guns at you. It's part of our protocol to ensure the safety of our nation from any potential threats.

Ozpin: But we're not a threat, are we?

Jaune: Not at all. You're all welcome here.

Robert: Except for her.

He gestured toward Weiss, his tone carrying a hint of anger. Weiss blinked in surprise at the unexpected remark directed at her.

Weiss: Wait, me?

She pointed at herself as Robert continued.

Robert: Yes, you. The one who scolded Jaune so much during his ordeal and neglected him at the academy.