Chapter 21

After the escape of White Fang hideout, Adam becomes furious as he destroys every furniture in the room. Three remaining lieutenants who are still loyal to Adam feel afraid when it comes to him being angry for failing to kill Sienna Khan if it wasn't for Jaune and her friends. Adam started to feels calm down and said to his lieutenants.

Adam: You! Do you have any ideas to get more weapons?

WF lieutenant 1: Um... Well...

Adam: Speak up!

WF lieutenant 1: Um, we have reported that Atlas warehouse is undefended due to human terrorist group known as Nod separatist invade both Mantle and kingdom of Atlas. We lost most of our supporters and switch side to GDI.

Adam: At least we won't have to worry about that. I want you to take our brothers to raid that warehouse. The GDI won't mind if we just take it what is ours.

WF lieutenant 1: Yes sir.

Adam: Good. You! You'll be sent back to Menagerie where two of my specialists to eliminate Belladonna family. They have betrayed the White Fang so I want them dead. And don't let those GDI tried to stop your mission.

WF lieutenant 2: I won't let you down, sir.

Adam: Lastly, you. You're with me.

WF lieutenant 3: Of course, sir.

Adam: Good. Now get out of my sight.

Three of his lieutenants went out of the room. Adam places his sword on the table and then he tries to contact Cinder on the scroll. But she isn't responded. He groaned as he threw his scroll to the floor then he calms down a bit.

Adam: Damn that woman. If she isn't helping me for my cause then I'll have to do it myself...

...

Ruby and Summer are inside the white room to keep survive together. They are on the bed as Summer rubbing her daughter's cheek where Gideon slapped her. She finished rubbing her daughter's cheek as Ruby said to her mother for a question.

Ruby: Mom, where did you go and why haven't come back with us?

Summer didn't say anything as her head turn away from her daughter with her sadden face. Ruby continue talking to her.

Ruby: Mom, please...I want an answers. Where did you go from those years. Dad misses you. Yang misses you. Qrow misses you. I... miss you.

She said as her tears coming out from her eyes flowing on her cheek. Summer looks at her so she wipes her tears away with her hand and she said to her calmly.

Summer: Don't cry, my sweet rose... Alright, I'll tell you what happened from those years since my disappearance. It all began when I was on the mission on my own...

Summer flashback

In Vacuo region, Summer Rose is killing every Grimms that tries to attack the village, giving the people to escape in time. Four of the huntsmen died due to overwhelming Grimms. Summer keeps killing the Grimms when beowolf pushed her and hit on the ground. She looks around to see every Grimms have surrounded her but luckily the people manage to escape and she is relieved that they are safe. But for her, she isn't safe as beowolves, ursas, and nevermores surrounds her. She stands up and readies her scythe to fight against the whole Grimms. She knew she can't fight so many of them and she isn't going to get out alive. She closed her eyes as she realizes it is hopeless to save herself.

Summer: Yang... Qrow... Taiyang... Ruby... I'm sorry I can't come home today.

She's about to lose her hope when a portal appears behind her. She was going to turn around until it's too late, she was sucked into the portal and disappeared without a trace. The Grimms are confused about what just happen and so, they decided to go elsewhere to find and kill anyone in the presence in Vacuo.