Chapter 11

After the breach of Vale, the appearance of GDI has shocked throughout the world, the kingdoms became unaware of their existence and they possess advanced weapons & technologies that could go through people's auras. People saw how they brought soldiers, mech walkers, and airships to take down Grimms with bravery and honor. It also learns that Jaune Arc, a student who goes missing in Beacon academy, is a leader of the Global Defense Initiative which shocked the people hearing the news, they are the wonder of why they elected him as a GDI leader in his age.

At the Beacon academy, when they heard the news about Jaune leading the GDI, it was shocking to all students that he's still alive after his disappearance. Some of them are relieved that he's okay while some are still angry for making a fake transcript entering the academy. Team CRDL is one of them and they weren't happy to hear about the blonde boy known as Jaune, Cardin wanted to ruin Jaune's life so he would be humiliated by the people. But it became worse, he's a colonized leader of the Global Defense Initiative where there's a huge city filled with humans and faunus. He was disgusted at letting faunus have a good life there in the city, he despises the faunus so much. He wanted to ruin Jaune's life again but it's unclear that he has a group of soldiers that are greater than huntsmen or other kingdoms. So he and his team have to stay away from them or they will face the wrath of Jaune Arc.

At Atlas, a GDI ambassador has talked to an atlas counselor about their existence. He explains about the earth being covered by a radiation crystal known as Tiberium, a terrorist group called Brotherhood of Nod, Tiberium war, Scrin invasion and ended the Tiberium by activating the scrin tower. They became much shocked by their experience of war and a lot of casualties. He explains how they ended up in Remnant when a portal appeared out of nowhere when Jaune and his men went on the mission. After that, atlas councilors ask him to trade weapons and technology and make an alliance for the future. He told them to decline because Jaune doesn't want to ally with Atlas for a reason. He told them that Atlas military didn't do a good job by protecting the village from the Grimm, but instead they just ran off like cowards when one of "best" soldiers got killed and a lack of security to prevent White fangs from stealing weapons and dust resources. He also mentions that Schnee Dust Company has to use faunus workers for slave labor and GDI will destroy those slavers for their crimes. They feel aware that GDI doesn't like Atlas very much and they will destroy SDC by the order of Jaune Arc, even if it means losing the only company they need to provide it. He also tells them that their people aren't welcome to the GDI nation, which he explains to them.

At Vacuo, a GDI ambassador explains to the councilors about history from the earth. After she explains everything, they become frightened and scared of Tiberium, which is like dust but deadly. The brotherhood of Nod is also scared of them for they are many more deadly groups than Grimm or the White fang. She told them that Jaune allows their people to either go on tour or stay in the GDI nation if they follow the laws and provide them to construct their defenses. She also asks them to ally with GDI for a good relationship between nation and kingdom. They agree to her terms, she gives them a device to contact the GDI leader known as Jaune Arc, they become good terms to GDI for they are the only kingdom that allows faunus to be treated as equals.

At Mistral, after a GDI ambassador told them about history, they became frightened and they need to prepare their military if that happens. They told him to ally with Mistral but they were denied due to ally with Atlas which GDI won't appreciate very much. He told them that GDI set up the base within the region to protect and liberate villages from Grimm, white fangs or worse, the bandits. The GDI will not trade weapons and technology to them, but they allow them to trade dust resources to provide support for villages. The councilors of Mistral decided to accept trading dust resources from the Future Dust Industry and allow GDI to establish the base within the region to protect the villages.