Chapter 14

The clock is ringing as Jaune tries to find it until he presses it. He yawned and tries to get up from his bed only to see Pyrrha is sleeping beside him. He scratches his head until remember that Pyrrha tells him to sleep with him for a night. He put her hand down gently until Pyrrha started to wake up as her eyes are open and she said.

Pyrrha: Good morning, Jaune.

He smiled at her as he responded.

Jaune: Good morning to you too, Pyrrha.

He said. They both getting up from the bed, they notice his comrades weren't there so they just went somewhere for themselves. He looks at his Smartscroll at the desk and turn on to see a single text on the screen as it said:

Robert- "Hey, since you and your girl still sleeping, we're at the canteen having breakfast."

After that, they both get their dresses on and headed to the canteen.

They getting food and went to look at them and found them at the table along with Team (J)NPR as they're waiting for them. They sitting down as they started to eat. Then, Nora said to them.

Nora: So... How's your dance going on from last night?

Jaune and Pyrrha are both blushing of their faces as she knows about last night they had a dance.

Pyrrha: How?

Nora: These guys told us when we meet them.

Pyrrha: Your friends were there too!

Jaune: Um...

Robert: Come on, bro. You haven't got a date since Tiberium war. You need a girl.

Peter: I agree with him. Even we follow orders from you we are your friends.

Jaune: Guys... Shut up.

They both laughed as Jaune was embarrassment about it. Nova leans over to Mia on zone suit as she said to her.

Nova: Boys...

Mia: Yep.

As they're eating their foods, they have unexpected people that Jaune and his friends hate the most. Team CRDL approach to them as Cardin said to Jaune.

Cardin: So... A blonde boy who fakes all the way here in the beacon academy is come back only to be a leader of GDI.

Jaune: Cardin... Maybe you should leave before things are getting out of the hand.

Cardin: Oh, what's wrong? Are you scared?

His teammates laughed to support their leader. Nora wanted to break their legs but Ren stops her before it happens.

Cardin: You should know that no matter how the change you are, you always being a pathetic, little, lo-

He was interrupted by Robert as he stands up and pointed his revolver at his head and he replied.

Robert: Say again. I would like to hear about it.

Cardin: Ohh... And who are you? A soldier! Pfft... Please, I can take you down.

Robert looks at Jaune as he nods at him and went back at Cardin as he responds.

Robert: Alright, you ask for it.

As he said, he grabbed his arm and slam on the floor then he subdues him on the floor. His teammates flinched as they draw their weapons at them, Nora and the others, except Jaune and Pyrrha, draws their weapons at them as well. Cardin tried to struggle but he can't able to be released from Robert. Then, Glynda came as she said to them.