Chapter 12

Jaune and the others are in V-35 ox as they head to beacon academy. They landed on the platform and a hatch door opened as they went out of the aircraft. They walk towards the beacon academy where everyone saw them appear and they are surprised to see them here. Ignoring people's comments around them, they just keep walking until they're inside the academy.

As they're entering the academy, the students have noticed someone is coming until they are shocked to see Jaune and his others are in a beacon. Team CRDL having a conversation until they notice they're here, as Jaune and the others enter the elevator, Cardin and his teammates go approach them before the elevator door is closed.

Ozpin is sitting there, drinking his mug as much as he cares. The elevator rang as Jaune and the others went out and walked towards him. He turns his chair around to see Jaune again, he brings his comrades with him. He said to him,

Ozpin: Mr. Arc, it's nice to see you here.

Jaune: Sure I am.

Ozpin: So, how may I help you?

He drank his mug before Jaune said.

Jaune: We would like to come here to the Vytal Festival and I was hoping that my friends and I would join the tournament.

He finished drinking it as he replied to him.

Ozpin: That's wonderful. Guess after the fighting from another world, you all need a good rest. Also, you like to entertain people, am I correct?

Jaune: Yes. I want to show them how GDI is capable of, by entering the tournament.

Robert: We have activated our auras so we will be fine.

Ozpin: Hmm... Seems interesting. Guess I would allow it but your friends need to replace their weapons.

Peter: What?

Nova: He's right. Your weapons can go through auras that end up killing. In this world, the huntsmen & huntresses acquire weapons to shift melee weapons into a gun. They also acquire a weapon that can't change into a gun but it was fine anyway.

Peter: Hmm... What would you think, sir?

Jaune: She's right. Your weapons can go through auras which end up killing people in the tournament so my orders are to replace your guns with new ones.

Robert: Aww... Oh well, order is order. No one denies it

Peter: No shit here.

Mia: Definitely.

Ozpin: If you truly need to get new weapons there's a weapon workshop in the city, you can find it there.

Jaune: Thank you, Professor Ozpin.

Ozpin: No problem. I'll just add the list here to become part of the tournament.

He said. Jaune and the others went out of the Ozpin office room and headed out to the weapon workshop.

...

They were escorted by a Bulldog as they went on the road until they reached the workshop. They stopped there and went to the workshop to get Nova, Peter, Mia, & Robert's new weapons. As they went inside a building, an owner was cleaning up a weapon until he saw Jaune and the others coming to his place as he was surprised to see them here. He became excited as he said.

Owner: Oh my oum, oh my oum! It's Jaune Arc, leader of the Global Defense Initiative, here in my workshop!

Robert: Wow. Easy there, man.

Mia: Sounds like he likes us.

Owner: Are you kidding me? You guys just beat up those monsters with your awesome weapons. It is an honor for GDI like you guys.