Chapter 18

Two atlesian mantas are scouting throughout the continent to see if Nod forces are here. The pilots look down below to see nothing but a lot of snow. Contact with other pilots as they said.

Atlesian pilot 1 (on radio): No sign of enemy base, over.

Atlesian pilot 3 (on radio): Roger that. Retur-

Then suddenly, a rocket hits an atlesian manta as it went down from the sky. Two pilots are shocked and look at the front of the window to see three venoms appeared in the sky and they're approaching them at high speed. Two atlesian pilots are taking pressure as they going to contact Atlas military HQ but the radio is jammed so they can't contact them.

Atlesian pilot 1: What the hell is wrong with this radio?!

Atlesian pilot 2: Have you tried to contact them using a scroll?

Atlesian pilot 1: Our scrolls can't reach them since there's no CCT tower here.

Atlesian pilot 2: Let's get the hell out of here!

The pilot nodded as he turns around the ship and tried to escape, but it's too late as venom firing rockets and it hits atlesian manta as it exploded and went down from the sky. Once they're dealing with them, three venoms headed back to the base which is invisible thanks to disruption towers around it.

Two Nod support crawlers flying on the air and they're ready to invade the kingdom of Atlas. Both Nod infantries and vehicles were ready to attack Mantle by the order from Gideon himself. Vastator and Natasha are leading the army to attack both Mantle and the kingdom of Atlas. They planned to attack Mantle first, led by Vastator, then Natasha will lead her forces to attack Atlas to destroy the military and SDC to cut off the supplies. When the army is complete, they are ready to invade it. Nod air forces flew into the sky to reach Atlas while Nod ground forces will going to Mantle.

Inside Atlas council, the councilors are enraging for GDI attack one of SDC mines and kill some atlesian forces who were protecting from Grimms, white fang, or bandit group. But GDI is the worst, the reason they attack SDC mines in Mistral because Jaune said that one of his official report him about faunus are being dragged into the mines and used them as slave workers. The councilors hate GDI more than faunus or white fang. They wanted Atlas to be superior to other kingdoms and give them protection. But since GDI suddenly appeared out of nowhere, they ruined their plan. They even can't get their hands of GDI weapons and technology which is decline by Jaune Arc. Jacque is also there to be angry at GDI because they ruined one of his mines that are needed to use faunus to gather more dust however GDI isn't like slavery so they just destroy his mines to ruin his business and reputation. Ironwood was there as he tried his best to calm councilors down before they sent the whole army to invade GDI colonize nation. He has seen GDI firepower, vehicles, and spaceships that would impossible for Atlas military to defeat them. He continue hearing their complains as they said.

Atlas councilor 1: I'll declare war on GDI!

Atlas councilor 2: Agreed!

Atlas councilor 3: They killed our soldiers for no reason!

Jacque: They attacking one of my mines to free those animals! That would be ruining my reputation. Our reputation! It could bring a crisis to our kingdom!

Ironwood: Everyone, listen to me! GDI attacks SDC mines because they aren't taking likely to slavery and they will destroy every mine to free them.

Jacque: But they are a bunch of animals! The GDI treated them as equals.

Ironwood: That's what they wanted before a new leader of white fang.

Atlas councilor 2: But this is an unforgiving act to GDI. Led by that boy, they respect him so much. Why the hell didn't put a charge on adult-like us?